This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a game of a different genre (racing, sim, something uncommon)

#1DougStanhope22Posted 11/8/2013 7:42:57 PM
I'm just looking for something really different. I've really enjoyed Euro Truck Simulator 2, so simulation games have my interest, but I'm interested in hearing recommendations from weird/not so popular genres to buy some games that are pretty different
#2wdfosterPosted 11/8/2013 7:45:55 PM
Octodad is right around the corner.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
#3wdfosterPosted 11/8/2013 7:46:34 PM
Also, Stanley Parable.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
#4Knighted DragonPosted 11/8/2013 7:46:49 PM
Sadly these days RTS are pretty uncommon. The only recent one I can think of Company of Heroes 2 and that one was horrific, at least in the beta.

You might also look into indie games like Faster than Light, I don't know of another game quite like it, and it's extremely fun. Trine 2 is also a really fun platformer with friends, and I don't know of any game remotely like Magicka. Majesty 2 is also extremely fun and I don't know of any game like it, but if anyone knows of any others like it tell me because I loved Majesty
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#5DougStanhope22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 7:48:25 PM
Knighted Dragon posted...
Sadly these days RTS are pretty uncommon. The only recent one I can think of Company of Heroes 2 and that one was horrific, at least in the beta.

You might also look into indie games like Faster than Light, I don't know of another game quite like it, and it's extremely fun. Trine 2 is also a really fun platformer with friends, and I don't know of any game remotely like Magicka. Majesty 2 is also extremely fun and I don't know of any game like it, but if anyone knows of any others like it tell me because I loved Majesty

I actually have Company of Heroes 1 from that one Humble Bundle awhile back, worth installing?
#6codyorrPosted 11/8/2013 7:48:53 PM
Tropico 4
#7Eclypse9810Posted 11/8/2013 8:18:37 PM
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#8JenfromwinPosted 11/8/2013 8:31:48 PM
There are a few farming sims out I know people that play them enjoy them also train ones.
#9nightshadeAPosted 11/8/2013 10:00:23 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251990/

i think this fits as diffrent
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
#10DerPancakePosted 11/8/2013 10:05:39 PM
DougStanhope22 posted...
Knighted Dragon posted...

I actually have Company of Heroes 1 from that one Humble Bundle awhile back, worth installing?

Yep its a fun RTS and very easy to get into.
---
EVGA