This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a game of a different genre (racing, sim, something uncommon)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a game of a different genre (racing, sim, something uncommon)
3 years ago#1
I'm just looking for something really different. I've really enjoyed Euro Truck Simulator 2, so simulation games have my interest, but I'm interested in hearing recommendations from weird/not so popular genres to buy some games that are pretty different
3 years ago#2
Octodad is right around the corner.
Steam ID - Madmartigan
3 years ago#3
Also, Stanley Parable.
Steam ID - Madmartigan
3 years ago#4
Sadly these days RTS are pretty uncommon. The only recent one I can think of Company of Heroes 2 and that one was horrific, at least in the beta.

You might also look into indie games like Faster than Light, I don't know of another game quite like it, and it's extremely fun. Trine 2 is also a really fun platformer with friends, and I don't know of any game remotely like Magicka. Majesty 2 is also extremely fun and I don't know of any game like it, but if anyone knows of any others like it tell me because I loved Majesty
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
3 years ago#5
Knighted Dragon posted...
Sadly these days RTS are pretty uncommon. The only recent one I can think of Company of Heroes 2 and that one was horrific, at least in the beta.

You might also look into indie games like Faster than Light, I don't know of another game quite like it, and it's extremely fun. Trine 2 is also a really fun platformer with friends, and I don't know of any game remotely like Magicka. Majesty 2 is also extremely fun and I don't know of any game like it, but if anyone knows of any others like it tell me because I loved Majesty

I actually have Company of Heroes 1 from that one Humble Bundle awhile back, worth installing?
3 years ago#6
Tropico 4
3 years ago#7
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
3 years ago#8
There are a few farming sims out I know people that play them enjoy them also train ones.
3 years ago#9
http://store.steampowered.com/app/251990/

i think this fits as diffrent
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
3 years ago#10
DougStanhope22 posted...
Knighted Dragon posted...

I actually have Company of Heroes 1 from that one Humble Bundle awhile back, worth installing?

Yep its a fun RTS and very easy to get into.
EVGA
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a game of a different genre (racing, sim, something uncommon)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived