This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This reminded me why I don't buy Blizzard games anymore

#41Doomsday FortePosted 11/14/2013 5:06:34 PM
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/11/13/blizzard-talks-diablo-iiis-new-path-defends-online-req/

I dunno if this was the video or not since I didn't watch it, but I'll post this here anyway. I'm not going to sound off on my own opinion since so many have done so already, but claiming to know how fans felt about D2's online/offline and then getting it wrong for a majority of people...I'm awed.

"What happens if your internet somehow dies and you're itching for the D3 kick?"

The question you should ask is, what if you're itching for D3 and the servers are down? :|
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#42Bossdog421Posted 11/14/2013 5:51:16 PM
Reaper of Souls looks badass.

Stop hating what popular to try and be cool on the internet.
---
Type into Google - do a barrel roll
#43Bossdog421Posted 11/14/2013 5:58:01 PM
Reaper of Souls looks badass.

Stop hating what popular to act cool on the internet.
---
Type into Google - do a barrel roll
#44ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/14/2013 5:59:44 PM(edited)
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
I also personally disagree that Starcraft 2 sucks, but I guess that is subjective (I also do not think that the general consensus is that it sucks).

The competitive community is dying from Blizzards incompetence. That is fact, not opinion.

Bossdog421 posted...
Stop hating what popular to try and be cool on the internet.

Stop dismissing the criticisms of people to try and look cool on the internet.
#45TheSchrefPosted 11/14/2013 7:34:14 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
I also personally disagree that Starcraft 2 sucks, but I guess that is subjective (I also do not think that the general consensus is that it sucks).

The competitive community is dying from Blizzards incompetence. That is fact, not opinion.

I'd say it has to a lot more to do with people thinking they're "competitive gamers" and then when they played SC2 and got destroyed and refused to learn they moved on to LoL.