This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't PC get proper ports of Ghosts and next-gen 2k14?

#11Orestes417Posted 11/9/2013 5:29:05 PM
DerPancake posted...
dimitris0066 posted...
Actually I haven't played it yet but I liked Blops 2 while playing the mp on the free weekends on a fairly old pc at that but with Ghosts released now I thought the community might be dead.

Black Ops 2 has 10k players average

used to be 20k, but you'd only ever see them if you were in europe or playing in the morning/early afternoon. Shame really as BO2 was a decent game. Infinity Ward however are lazy bastards.
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
#12ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/9/2013 5:32:36 PM
dimitris0066 posted...
I'll have to spend even more money on a PS4 since the majority of sports games and COD are meant for consoles.

You do know that CoD Ghosts has framerate drops on both PS4 and Xbone, right?
#13dimitris0066(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 5:33:58 PM
Yeah thought so but got burnt out on COD at the wrong time.Last COD I bought was MW3 on the PS3 which I played for a month and I wasn't pleased by the new IW's job to say the least.
#14dimitris0066(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 5:43:06 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
dimitris0066 posted...
I'll have to spend even more money on a PS4 since the majority of sports games and COD are meant for consoles.

You do know that CoD Ghosts has framerate drops on both PS4 and Xbone, right?

Yes I expect most games at launch to have some problems,heck I expect the systems themselves to have some problems hardware-wise network-wise etc but since PS4 ain't coming to Greece till the 13th of December it gives me plenty of time to evaluate the console and see if it's worth it.