This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't PC get proper ports of Ghosts and next-gen 2k14?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why can't PC get proper ports of Ghosts and next-gen 2k14?
2 years ago#11
DerPancake posted...
dimitris0066 posted...
Actually I haven't played it yet but I liked Blops 2 while playing the mp on the free weekends on a fairly old pc at that but with Ghosts released now I thought the community might be dead.

Black Ops 2 has 10k players average

used to be 20k, but you'd only ever see them if you were in europe or playing in the morning/early afternoon. Shame really as BO2 was a decent game. Infinity Ward however are lazy bastards.
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
2 years ago#12
dimitris0066 posted...
I'll have to spend even more money on a PS4 since the majority of sports games and COD are meant for consoles.

You do know that CoD Ghosts has framerate drops on both PS4 and Xbone, right?
2 years ago#13
Yeah thought so but got burnt out on COD at the wrong time.Last COD I bought was MW3 on the PS3 which I played for a month and I wasn't pleased by the new IW's job to say the least.
2 years ago#14
ShadowThaReaper posted...
dimitris0066 posted...
I'll have to spend even more money on a PS4 since the majority of sports games and COD are meant for consoles.

You do know that CoD Ghosts has framerate drops on both PS4 and Xbone, right?

Yes I expect most games at launch to have some problems,heck I expect the systems themselves to have some problems hardware-wise network-wise etc but since PS4 ain't coming to Greece till the 13th of December it gives me plenty of time to evaluate the console and see if it's worth it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why can't PC get proper ports of Ghosts and next-gen 2k14?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived