This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't Decide: Asus T100 or Dell Venue 11? Which should I get for College?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can't Decide: Asus T100 or Dell Venue 11? Which should I get for College?
3 years ago#1
I don't need the highest thing, just a lightweight portable machine for my classes and a good way to take notes. I'm hearing the screen isn't as good as the Venue 11 on the Asus Tablet and I'm getting mixed reports on the battery life.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
3 years ago#2
Bump
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
3 years ago#3
I'd get the T100 because ASUS' build quality is much better than Dell's. That is, if you need it to last. There really is a much in muchness regarding specs, but the T100 has 32GB more right?
3 years ago#4
I would buy a venue 11 pro for the awesome hand writing note taking with onenote. I have a surface 2 myself and I figure the dell active stylus would work similarly. Go try out both tablets at a bestbuy or something before you purchase.
3 years ago#5
Saga3 posted...
I'd get the T100 because ASUS' build quality is much better than Dell's. That is, if you need it to last. There really is a much in muchness regarding specs, but the T100 has 32GB more right?

Really, while I heard the Asus T100 feels good but apparently it doesnt feel as good compared to the Venue 11. I would go to a Bestbuy to try each out one avaliable but sadly no Bestbuy near me:(
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Can't Decide: Asus T100 or Dell Venue 11? Which should I get for College?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived