This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Estimate question.

#1PanopictonguyPosted 11/10/2013 7:14:47 AM
Could I sell this for $2,000. If not why? If so, could I up the price a bit more?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk

Storage: Seagate 250GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card

Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-N15 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter

Case: NZXT Phantom 630 (White) ATX Full Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#2LordSeiferPosted 11/10/2013 7:18:33 AM
no
---
^ this
#3daemon_danPosted 11/10/2013 7:21:09 AM(edited)
You could maybe get 2k out of a moron buying it. Someone who is informed in any way? No. Lolno

Edit: Just put it on Craigslist and paste the words: Gaming, Super, Fast, Great, Reliable, plays, every, game, taco, and 10-meg pipe.

Use some of those words more than once. Post a bunch of screenshots of people actually playing at 4 k resolution with 2 780s in SLI and say "IT MAKES GAMES LOOK THIS GOOD"
---
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
#4Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 7:27:59 AM
I'm not trying to cheat anybody or be dishonest. But perhaps sell to someone who is new to pc gaming. I just want to make a decent profit.
---
#5daemon_danPosted 11/10/2013 7:29:55 AM
Have you USED the machine. Because here's a news flash. If you've USED a computer, turning any sort of profit from when you built it IS cheating someone AND being dishonest. Hell, even if you were trying to get baseline for parts it would be a rip-off
---
#6Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 7:30:52 AM
daemon_dan posted...
Have you USED the machine. Because here's a news flash. If you've USED a computer, turning any sort of profit from when you built it IS cheating someone AND being dishonest. Hell, even if you were trying to get baseline for parts it would be a rip-off

Ok
---
#7daemon_danPosted 11/10/2013 7:32:34 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
daemon_dan posted...

Ok

That's just kind of how the world of used electronics works. You're ripping someone off trying to get 2k out of that machine. But in all honesty there's a likelihood you CAN get 2k from it because people are dumb. Use that information as you will
---
#8Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 7:35:29 AM
daemon_dan posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
daemon_dan posted...

Ok

That's just kind of how the world of used electronics works. You're ripping someone off trying to get 2k out of that machine. But in all honesty there's a likelihood you CAN get 2k from it because people are dumb. Use that information as you will

Eh I've changed my mind. Thanks for the input though.
---
#9LordSeiferPosted 11/10/2013 7:36:13 AM
i cant imagine a lot of people are spending 2k for a used computer on craigslist instead of just buying it from a store
---
^ this
#10MaximoomPosted 11/10/2013 7:37:01 AM
HHHAHAHHAHAAHA..... wait, you serious?