This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I save for a new computer? or just upgrade parts?

#11Ivany2008(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 12:47:09 PM
yeah....i'll probably wait another 4 or 5 months and then just splurge and buy a decent pc for around 1600 or so.

next one is going to at least have a 2 tb hard-drive though, probably more if i can afford it