This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What competitive online game should I play?

#21happyscrub1Posted 11/11/2013 7:34:59 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
TF2.

---
Never forget.... Building #7
#22ThePCElitistPosted 11/11/2013 7:40:42 AM
wizardmon posted...
CoD Ghost.

That game is one of the worst console ports I've ever played. It has server lag issues, SLI/Crossfire issues, poor performance on modern high-end GPU's, it falsely requires more ram than it even uses and it eats up all your VRAM for absolutely no reason and crashes.Yeah, it chewed through my 4GB's of vram like it was nothing.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
#23TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 9:09:58 AM
claytonbuckley posted...
Hearthstone

I signed up for the beta. It looked kind of interesting, but I've heard it's VERY pay to win which kind of turns me off of it.

Clouddx posted...
How one could get tired of CS is beyond me... SO imma say give it another try.

I can only shoot people so much before it gets old.
#24wizardmonPosted 11/11/2013 9:14:44 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
wizardmon posted...
CoD Ghost.

That game is one of the worst console ports I've ever played. It has server lag issues, SLI/Crossfire issues, poor performance on modern high-end GPU's, it falsely requires more ram than it even uses and it eats up all your VRAM for absolutely no reason and crashes.Yeah, it chewed through my 4GB's of vram like it was nothing.

I dunno, I'm super lucky I guess. I installed it, every map loads, load times are quick, everything works. I have a little HD 6950 1GB vram and I run it at 1920, 1080 at 90FPS. There's only a few maps where the FPS goes down to a low of 70.

I wish I could turn off the annoying light effects and such, but at least with fovely it's playable.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)