This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD

#31x_stevey_xPosted 11/11/2013 5:43:12 PM(edited)
dark trunks posted...

The appeal of Resident Evil Revelations was that it was a 3DS game, and I had hoped to get a copy on the 3DS eventually. I'm not going to now I have it on the PC.

the 3ds version is still superior tbh.. gyro controls are very innovative and fun..and the 2nd screen is very useful. also the ports make a lot of changes to raid mode that are for the worse imo . and being portable and 3d is always fun.
#32dark trunksPosted 11/11/2013 8:20:26 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
dark trunks posted...

The appeal of Resident Evil Revelations was that it was a 3DS game, and I had hoped to get a copy on the 3DS eventually. I'm not going to now I have it on the PC.

the 3ds version is still superior tbh.. gyro controls are very innovative and fun..and the 2nd screen is very useful. also the ports make a lot of changes to raid mode that are for the worse imo . and being portable and 3d is always fun.

Well, I might give it a try someday, but I'm not going to hurry out and buy a copy now I have it on the PC. Especially not when I don't have the money for it right now, with A Link Between Worlds out next week.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997