This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I sync stuff from my iPhone to a new PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I sync stuff from my iPhone to a new PC?

User Info: Yorada

Yorada
3 years ago#1
Just bought a new PC last weekend, and if I try to sync my iPhone to the new PC, it'll remove everything that I have on my phone. Any help on this?
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#2
Do you still have your old PC? If then just copy your iTunes folder from your old PC to the new PC.
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.9 | Windows 8.1 Pro

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#3
You'll have to copy your iTunes library from the old pc to an external drive or discs and transfer it that way. There's probably a way to do it with your phone if you jailbreak, I know there were custom firmwares for the later gen iPod classics that would let you do it but reverse-syncing isn't something Apple wants you to be able to do.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: fatali

fatali
3 years ago#4
You can backup your Itunes data, and restore it to another PC.

I used itools to make the backup in the old PC and then also use it to restore the data in the new PC.
Mystery is the source of all true science.

User Info: Yorada

Yorada
3 years ago#5
Dragnfyr posted...
Do you still have your old PC? If then just copy your iTunes folder from your old PC to the new PC.

Yeah, I do. Where would the default location for this folder be?
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#6
ClimAte posted...
Dragnfyr posted...

Yeah, I do. Where would the default location for this folder be?

In the My Music folder there will be an iTunes folder.
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.9 | Windows 8.1 Pro
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I sync stuff from my iPhone to a new PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived