This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gog.com customers have bad taste

#11xanthan1Posted 11/11/2013 6:09:58 PM(edited)
Ningishzida posted...
Golden_Gonads posted...
GOG's Top 10 is an odd beastie. Its not the weekly Top 10, its not the all time, its not measured in units used by regular people. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it was entirely random.

You're probably right, Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar is above Inquisitor on their Bestselling games under Browse, and that's an RPG that isn't on the above-posted list, so yeah...

It's not on the list because it's free, not sold. Does the idea they filter free games out of the front page lists not occur to you or something?

Also I'm pretty sure you were getting trolled by Pancake, way to respond like an ass to what was likely a joke.
#12Ningishzida(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 6:16:38 PM
xanthan1 posted...
It's not on the list because it's free, not sold. Does the idea they filter free games out of the front page lists not occur to you or something?

I forgot that some gog games are free. I know it's hard for you to believe, but human memory - even mine - isn't perfect.

Also I'm pretty sure you were getting trolled by Pancake, way to respond like an ass to what was likely a joke.

I always respond like an ass, joke or not. Try not to be too trolled by it.
#13clschneider1990Posted 11/11/2013 6:49:47 PM
Septerra Core is a badass game

I have no idea what you are talking about

Been playing that through many times since I was like 11 or 12 years old when I got it for christmas that year

Ahhh good times. I remember back then, my computer had trouble handling that game at points. It would take forever to load and I loved the strategy I had to use in that game.

Games with strategy were always my favorite, ever since I got my SNES when I was 3 or 4
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#14Zer0theNightPosted 11/11/2013 6:50:38 PM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Anyone ever played Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator? It looked interesting

i own the original box. i thinks its playable yet very underwhelming turn based RPG
---
PSN = Dreamthend1e
[ Clevo p150hm | i7 3630QM 2.4ghz | 16gb ram | Nvidia GTX670MX 3gb | 750gb HDD ]
#15Lady UnePosted 11/11/2013 8:38:08 PM
I miss playing NWN online.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.