This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

**** you Uplay store.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. **** you Uplay store.

User Info: smokie58401

smokie58401
3 years ago#1
I'm only using it to play Splinter cell and ACIV I got with my video card. My god is it horrendous. Makes origin look like steam. Took me 3 days to download SC in chunks because I was getting 300 kb/s max. Now it's downloading an update, has been for 30 minutes and I'm about to say screw it completely.
Beware of TC the bear.
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3610/tc2t.png

User Info: mycousinvinnie

mycousinvinnie
3 years ago#2
it's pretty bad

User Info: Lady Une

Lady Une
3 years ago#3
smokie58401 posted...
I'm only using it to play Splinter cell and ACIV I got with my video card. My god is it horrendous. Makes origin look like steam. Took me 3 days to download SC in chunks because I was getting 300 kb/s max. Now it's downloading an update, has been for 30 minutes and I'm about to say screw it completely.

I give away any free game codes that come with hardware that aren't Steam downloads.

Origin looks tolerable, but I really don't want to have another client just to play a couple of games.
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
(message deleted)

User Info: Dollarman_2005

Dollarman_2005
3 years ago#5
Game downloads are slow but not unreasonable for me. Patching and password recovery on the other hand....

User Info: Dollarman_2005

Dollarman_2005
3 years ago#6
Game downloads are slow but not unreasonable for me. Patching and password recovery on the other hand....
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. **** you Uplay store.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived