This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Petition to change Youtube comments back

#11claytonbuckleyPosted 11/11/2013 11:56:36 PM
Youtube comments are the only thing i know of that breed more stupidity than a MOBA community, why you want to make it easier for anyone to be like that i have no idea.

That said, i also don't understand what the problem is. When the change happened for me all that happened is it asked me if i wanted to use my Google+ name (real name) or keep my youtube name. i kept my youtube name and continued as normal.
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
#12SenkoyPosted 11/12/2013 1:52:00 AM
Nobody is forcing you people to read the youtube comments. Why complain about them.
---
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE
#13_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 11/12/2013 1:58:39 AM
Could not care less about the communication features of youtube.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#14MadPinoRagePosted 11/12/2013 2:02:57 AM
Where will we post angry racist, sexist comments now????
---
Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
-Albert Einstein
#15WhereIsSelfPosted 11/12/2013 2:03:32 AM
Man, petitions sure are popular these days.

claytonbuckley posted...
Youtube comments are the only thing i know of that breed more stupidity than a MOBA community, why you want to make it easier for anyone to be like that i have no idea.

That said, i also don't understand what the problem is. When the change happened for me all that happened is it asked me if i wanted to use my Google+ name (real name) or keep my youtube name. i kept my youtube name and continued as normal.

This, word for word.
Also, now we can edit our comments, we can post links to other sites and we don't have a character limit anymore. So I have yet to find a problem with these changes.
#16IBKNAWTUPosted 11/12/2013 9:09:27 AM
MadPinoRage posted...
Where will we post angry racist, sexist comments now????

The Nintendo boards.

GalaxyNexus posted...
This won't do anything. It didn't work for Reader and it won't work for this. People signing these petitions are really stupid.

---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#17GoIrish80Posted 11/12/2013 9:12:27 AM
Show me a petition to remove the ability to comment on YouTube. That would be the first petition I ever sign.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#18DiviDudePosted 11/12/2013 9:20:11 AM
El_Kaz posted...
Where's the petition to symbolically print thousands of youtube comments and toss them in a volcano, followed by disabling all youtube comments forever?
I'd sign that.
#19AlexTheNextOnePosted 11/12/2013 9:40:23 AM
Why would I sign a petition to revert a graveyard of lost time back to a graveyard of lost time?
---
PSN: AlexTheNextOne
Dragon's Crown - Garett, Lv52 Fighter, Nahlya, Lv35 Sorceress
#20call of dutyPosted 11/12/2013 9:56:07 AM
Orestes417 posted...
Screw the layout. I refuse to use any service that requires my name be publicly tied to it. It's not my fault your generations parents taught you nothing about boundaries online.

Just create a new google account? I have several junk email accounts which I've switched to using.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14