This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4

#1steveboblarryPosted 11/11/2013 11:54:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknLARblrDQ

Dat rage
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#2DerPancakePosted 11/12/2013 12:00:31 AM
Lol I don't buy BF4 day one and its full of problems, I don't buy Ghosts day one and its full of problems.

I'm a lucky son of a *****.
---
EVGA
#3steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 12:03:34 AM
^OMG PANCAKE YOU CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE. teach me your powers

In all seriousness though I am amazed about how many people are defending this game in its issues
its wiggity wiggity wack yall
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#4MangorushXIIIPosted 11/12/2013 12:11:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5DarkAssAssIn051Posted 11/12/2013 12:12:51 AM
seriously all he does is whine about games that are broken on release almost every pc game that comes out is broken on release that's why you wait at least a good month or two for patches to be made before buying like with simcity i sat out a good two months before buying it
---
http://www.youtube.com/xdracu1aa1ucardx
#6DerPancakePosted 11/12/2013 12:15:34 AM
steveboblarry posted...

In all seriousness though I am amazed about how many people are defending this game in its issues

My trick is called "being broke for spending to much like an idiot and not having money even to feed myself."
---
EVGA
#7KabtheMentatPosted 11/12/2013 12:27:28 AM
DerPancake posted...
steveboblarry posted...

My trick is called "being broke for spending to much like an idiot and not having money even to feed myself."

AKA crack habit.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#8Combo MasterPosted 11/12/2013 1:13:07 AM
DarkAssAssIn051 posted...
seriously all he does is whine about games that are broken on release almost every pc game that comes out is broken on release that's why you wait at least a good month or two for patches to be made before buying like with simcity i sat out a good two months before buying it

That doesn't mean it should be acceptable and people who pay for new games on release don't have a right to be mad about it. Funny entertaining rant though
---
Combo Master
#9AllmatteredPosted 11/12/2013 1:29:30 AM
DarkAssAssIn051 posted...

Or you can just wait for a good few more months till all the DLCs have been dished out and everything fixed in the patches then you buy the whole thing as a cheaper bundle as the Premium edition or whatever. Is it that hard to wait for some people?
#10_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 11/12/2013 2:00:48 AM
The reason why it is so frustrating is because you can tell that underneath all the bul #$% there is a good game in there somewhere. I just hope they will be able to fix it.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H