This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4
2 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknLARblrDQ

Dat rage
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
2 years ago#2
Lol I don't buy BF4 day one and its full of problems, I don't buy Ghosts day one and its full of problems.

I'm a lucky son of a *****.
---
EVGA
2 years ago#3
^OMG PANCAKE YOU CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE. teach me your powers

In all seriousness though I am amazed about how many people are defending this game in its issues
its wiggity wiggity wack yall
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
(message deleted)
2 years ago#5
seriously all he does is whine about games that are broken on release almost every pc game that comes out is broken on release that's why you wait at least a good month or two for patches to be made before buying like with simcity i sat out a good two months before buying it
---
http://www.youtube.com/xdracu1aa1ucardx
2 years ago#6
steveboblarry posted...

In all seriousness though I am amazed about how many people are defending this game in its issues

My trick is called "being broke for spending to much like an idiot and not having money even to feed myself."
---
EVGA
2 years ago#7
DerPancake posted...
steveboblarry posted...

My trick is called "being broke for spending to much like an idiot and not having money even to feed myself."

AKA crack habit.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
2 years ago#8
DarkAssAssIn051 posted...
seriously all he does is whine about games that are broken on release almost every pc game that comes out is broken on release that's why you wait at least a good month or two for patches to be made before buying like with simcity i sat out a good two months before buying it

That doesn't mean it should be acceptable and people who pay for new games on release don't have a right to be mad about it. Funny entertaining rant though
---
Combo Master
2 years ago#9
DarkAssAssIn051 posted...

Or you can just wait for a good few more months till all the DLCs have been dished out and everything fixed in the patches then you buy the whole thing as a cheaper bundle as the Premium edition or whatever. Is it that hard to wait for some people?
2 years ago#10
The reason why it is so frustrating is because you can tell that underneath all the bul #$% there is a good game in there somewhere. I just hope they will be able to fix it.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived