This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4

#11Jprime666Posted 11/12/2013 2:01:15 AM
I don't care enough to watch the video, but the current state of BF4 is pretty appalling. Between constant game crashes, server crashes, and lag bad enough to make CoD look competent, BF4 clearly needed a couple more months to cook.

Maybe if they'd just scrapped the boring, uninspired campaign.
---
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat
#12Chaos_MissilePosted 11/12/2013 2:07:02 AM
>Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4

So...what else is new? His name is freaking ANGRY.
It's his thing to be ANGRY at *something*
Which is one of the reasons why I dont really like him tbqh.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#13Brass_EyePosted 11/12/2013 3:59:16 AM
Imagine being so sad that a video game gets you that angry.

Game crashed? Go outside and have a nice walk or see some friends. Don't record yourself getting angry like a child.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjffudVQ61qcji8c.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqp4iFO441qg5fyl.gif
#14DoomkillaPosted 11/12/2013 4:08:25 AM
Wish they'd use their effort into making a new and good ip. I'm tired of seeing sequels.
---
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern."
Moiraine Damodred
#15blakegallowayPosted 11/12/2013 4:18:55 AM
Doomkilla posted...
Wish they'd use their effort into making a new and good ip. I'm tired of seeing sequels.

All the so called creative people are busy making indie 8-bit platformers.
---
Sometimes death comes knocking.
Sometimes it tears down the walls.
#16Hi CPosted 11/12/2013 4:19:08 AM
Doomkilla posted...

Who cares about new ip's when it will just be another plagiarized mechanical clone to another bunch of games that are already out. Why I don't give a s*** about Watch Dogs or Titanfall.

Watch Dogs Creed Auto with guns and CoD with Mech's? Nah. pass.
---
You'll be my John G.
#17exclusiveburnerPosted 11/12/2013 5:53:36 AM
Yea at $120 the game is far from worth it. It's just bad business. We all know the only reason it was released was to beat Call Of Duty, which shows us nothing other then it's a race to be first. Even if the game wasn't buggy and broken I don't consider it very good.

Battlefield was always more authentic then the competition, not realistic, but in terms of sounds, animations, etc... it always held that edge. Now BF4 lost that edge completely, and it's just another arcade shooter. I don't need a million camo's for my guns, I don't need battlepacks, or emblems and avatars and all the other BS that comes with Call Of Duty...which is why I buy Battlefield. Now it's like they just copied and pasted COD content, and expect us to be happy. Battlefield was a leader, it's now a follower.
#18Madmicky933Posted 11/12/2013 6:13:53 AM
Brass_Eye posted...
Imagine being so sad that a video game gets you that angry.

Game crashed? Go outside and have a nice walk or see some friends. Don't record yourself getting angry like a child.

Dude, I can understand that for one crash.
But when the game that you paid $120 (Or even $60 for) crashes every single time you play it, it's gong to piss you off.
Geez. Stop thinking you're acting "mature" and really look at this.

And similar circumstance would be if you bought a car and every time you take it out for a drive, you get a flat tire. Even if you drive on places where there's no chance of getting a flat tire. You expect your car to take you places that you need to go to.

So stop with your insulting posts like that and really think about it. I'd be pissed if I bought a game for $10 and it crashed every time I played it.
---
Karma... Is a powerful force..
#19SlaynPosted 11/12/2013 6:17:16 AM
Well COD is a POS too this time even more so than usual, so I guess they both released too early. I love the BF series, I've played them all sans Vietnam and BC1. I have not purchased the game, it ran pretty smooth on my computer though. I am giving it a month or two, or a Black Friday sale.
---
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505
#20Born LuckyPosted 11/12/2013 6:31:35 AM
Angry Joe endorses plenty of games. Anyone who has actually watched his channel would know that, but when a game has problems, he doesn't pretend they don't exist, he calls attention to it.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot