This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4

#41ThePCElitistPosted 11/12/2013 10:48:12 AM
il_capitano posted...
Who?

Someone who probably makes more money off YouTube than you do at your job.
---
When I'm Miqo'te
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3LGf9SSWrU
#42il_capitanoPosted 11/12/2013 10:58:06 AM
Maybe, but i would rather do something productive for the world than just act stupid infront of a cam trying to gather the attention of thousands of nut-sized brains.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#43r0ge00Posted 11/12/2013 10:59:59 AM
il_capitano posted...
Maybe, but i would rather do something productive for the world than just act stupid infront of a cam trying to gather the attention of thousands of nut-sized brains.

$20 is $20.
#44steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 11:01:06 AM
il_capitano posted...

But he gets that mula because of it sooo.......
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#45Brass_EyePosted 11/12/2013 1:26:31 PM
Madmicky933 posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
Imagine being so sad that a video game gets you that angry.

Game crashed? Go outside and have a nice walk or see some friends. Don't record yourself getting angry like a child.

Dude, I can understand that for one crash.
But when the game that you paid $120 (Or even $60 for) crashes every single time you play it, it's gong to piss you off.
Geez. Stop thinking you're acting "mature" and really look at this.

And similar circumstance would be if you bought a car and every time you take it out for a drive, you get a flat tire. Even if you drive on places where there's no chance of getting a flat tire. You expect your car to take you places that you need to go to.

So stop with your insulting posts like that and really think about it. I'd be pissed if I bought a game for $10 and it crashed every time I played it.

Lolwut?

I own the game. I'm waiting for it to be fixed and I'll start playing it. Problem solved.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjffudVQ61qcji8c.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqp4iFO441qg5fyl.gif
#46Born LuckyPosted 11/12/2013 2:45:48 PM
Brass_Eye posted...
Madmicky933 posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
Imagine being so sad that a video game gets you that angry.

Game crashed? Go outside and have a nice walk or see some friends. Don't record yourself getting angry like a child.

Dude, I can understand that for one crash.
But when the game that you paid $120 (Or even $60 for) crashes every single time you play it, it's gong to piss you off.
Geez. Stop thinking you're acting "mature" and really look at this.

And similar circumstance would be if you bought a car and every time you take it out for a drive, you get a flat tire. Even if you drive on places where there's no chance of getting a flat tire. You expect your car to take you places that you need to go to.

So stop with your insulting posts like that and really think about it. I'd be pissed if I bought a game for $10 and it crashed every time I played it.

Lolwut?

I own the game. I'm waiting for it to be fixed and I'll start playing it. Problem solved.

So let me get this straight.

The game you paid money for wasn't ready to be released, but they released it anyway in a ***** up state, and you think no one should complain about it, because . . .. uh because , why do you think people should think it's okay to be ripped off ?? I missed that part.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#47Orestes417Posted 11/12/2013 2:46:53 PM
A guy named Angry Joe is angry at something. Didn't see that one coming
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
#48Gojak_v3Posted 11/12/2013 2:47:44 PM
Francis rants are better.
#49akuma634Posted 11/12/2013 3:57:46 PM
Orestes417 posted...
A guy named Angry Joe is angry at something. Didn't see that one coming

---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#50PsychoticFuryPosted 11/13/2013 12:52:21 PM
Haha. Do you guys not understand the parody here? He gets pissed off just like the rest of us. But the reason he makes videos about it, unlike us, is for the entertainment value that we receive from it.

That's why we love Angry Joe. He's funny as hell to watch rage. Hell, that's why Francis is popular, even though he isn't my cup of tea.

If you get angry or disgusted or upset at his ranting videos, you're not understanding the meaning behind the videos. He even throws in little jokes and does little voices during his rants.

Come on guys.