This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe is mad at battlefield 4

#51zxelmanPosted 11/13/2013 2:05:30 PM(edited)
He's entertaining. Mostly states the obvious, especially that Xbox one rant. But his points are legit. As much sense as it is to wait for the game to be patched ever after day one, people that review these games would rather have a smoother experience.

Even if you weren't a reviewer but you paid day one, paying day one probably means you were wanting to play the game.

All the benefit to anyone who doesn't care about the game as much and gets a patched version later on if they ever get it, but that doesn't invalidate everyone else's reason for raging because they've been wanting to play it, and paid full price for it.

I can only relate with other genre of games though. If Divinity Original Sins comes out buggy as all crap on its official release, I would not be happy at all.
#52happyscrub1Posted 11/13/2013 2:44:15 PM
Angry Joe does try to be entertaining, but I don't watch him for that. I watch him for his reviews because he'll put up 30 min long reviews of a game where as most people will do a quick 5 min review and leave you hanging for more.

Joe will take his time and tell you most of the game.
---
Never forget.... Building #7
#53Killah PriestPosted 11/13/2013 3:27:57 PM
Should have copped an AMD.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#54Saga3Posted 11/13/2013 3:31:24 PM
Brass_Eye posted...
Madmicky933 posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
Imagine being so sad that a video game gets you that angry.

Game crashed? Go outside and have a nice walk or see some friends. Don't record yourself getting angry like a child.

Dude, I can understand that for one crash.
But when the game that you paid $120 (Or even $60 for) crashes every single time you play it, it's gong to piss you off.
Geez. Stop thinking you're acting "mature" and really look at this.

And similar circumstance would be if you bought a car and every time you take it out for a drive, you get a flat tire. Even if you drive on places where there's no chance of getting a flat tire. You expect your car to take you places that you need to go to.

So stop with your insulting posts like that and really think about it. I'd be pissed if I bought a game for $10 and it crashed every time I played it.

Lolwut?

I own the game. I'm waiting for it to be fixed and I'll start playing it. Problem solved.

You are the reason we cannot have nice/finished things.