The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

3 hours til the half way point in the WB Humble Bundle.

#1Lady UnePosted 11/12/2013 5:59:41 AM
Think they will add another/more game/games?

If so, what do you think they will add?

I predict anything other than a Lego game. For some reason I don't see Lego being kosher with their games being sold in a 'pay what you want' setting.

Also, Skyrim.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
#2Ch3wyPosted 11/12/2013 6:04:45 AM
Lady Une posted...
Think they will add another/more game/games?

If so, what do you think they will add?

I predict anything other than a Lego game. For some reason I don't see Lego being kosher with their games being sold in a 'pay what you want' setting.

Also, Skyrim.

That was going to be my guess as well.

They definitely will be adding more games though. The main bundles always do.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3kyler45Posted 11/12/2013 6:06:06 AM
Will the people who paid for the bundle as is get the newly added games or do I have to buy the whole thing twice?
---
Xbox Live: Kyler45
AC:CF 0605-3418-4438 Name: Kyler Town: Larova
#4Lady Une(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 6:09:35 AM
kyler45 posted...
Will the people who paid for the bundle as is get the newly added games or do I have to buy the whole thing twice?

So long as you beat the average price to get Scribblenauts and Batman: AC you will get anything else they add.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
#5zxelmanPosted 11/12/2013 6:10:16 AM(edited)
kyler45 posted...

If you already have the BTA games unlocked, you'll get the code automatically added to the WB page.

What happens is if you don't have the other games unlocked, and the new game is locked, you can still raise your order to unlock them so you don't have to include whatever amount you spent before. You do this by going to your humble bundle page that has your WB games.

The only little issue that's usually not too significant, is that when a new game comes out and it's something everyone wants (which doesn't always happen), the BTA price goes up a bit to reflect that.
#6Ch3wyPosted 11/12/2013 6:11:57 AM
You don't have to BTA to get the new games if you buy the bundle before they're added.

There were a couple times where you had to BTA regardless of when you buy, but they let you know in advanced.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#7zxelmanPosted 11/12/2013 6:13:44 AM
Ch3wy posted...
You don't have to BTA to get the new games if you buy the bundle before they're added.

There were a couple times where you had to BTA regardless of when you buy, but they let you know in advanced.

Huh, didn't know that. I had to BTA before but if it's not all the time then that'd be pretty nice to see this time around, given it's a game I care about.
#8kyler45Posted 11/12/2013 6:14:30 AM
Ahh, thanks guys! I did BTA so I should get some extra games hopefully!
---
Xbox Live: Kyler45
AC:CF 0605-3418-4438 Name: Kyler Town: Larova
#9OllyKiriyamaPosted 11/12/2013 6:36:43 AM
Doesn't it usually say "more games coming soon" before they add more in? I don't see it here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/owIhASM.gif
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Olly_Kiriyama/
#10NotQuiteAFreakPosted 11/12/2013 6:40:04 AM
OllyKiriyama posted...
Doesn't it usually say "more games coming soon" before they add more in? I don't see it here.

No
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010