This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never played a MOBA game before

#1EternalFlame66Posted 11/12/2013 6:29:30 PM
Blizzard MOBA will be my first. It looks awesome! Blizzard always delivers baby.
---
Such is your fate.
#2boktai3Posted 11/12/2013 6:32:42 PM
from the company with amazing cinimatics, i have to say i am disappointed with what they did with their little intro to the game
#3neroAngeloPosted 11/12/2013 7:04:26 PM
same here. hope i get in the beta.
---
PSWii360U - This is how I triforce http://i.imgur.com/9qF9vGa.jpg
i7 920 @3.3GHz, 6GB DDR3, 7850 2GB
#4snesmaster40Posted 11/12/2013 7:05:25 PM
MOBA?

Oh boy. Prepare for lots of angry people, team pubstomping, and lots of Russians.
---
Are we not men?
#5matu90rkPosted 11/12/2013 7:28:59 PM
It will be very hard to steal players from LoL and Dota 2. The Blizzard brand doesn't have quite the strength it did half a decade ago.
#6DerPancakePosted 11/12/2013 7:45:40 PM
Blizzard should rather focus on making a Starcraft movie with James Cameron.
---
EVGA
#7KanokarePosted 11/12/2013 8:14:07 PM
I'm not sure what Blizzard is trying to do with their 'MOBA'. You are given all your skills at the start and you don't have items. I think you also don't level up. They consider it a 'hero brawler' and I question where this is leading to. Hopefully we see more soon.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming/videos
#8rusty12000Posted 11/12/2013 8:37:59 PM
I am a huge fan of LoL. And i am really looking forward to using Blizzard Characters in a MOBA. It will be interesting to see how it competes with the bigger Moba's. I think making it an expansion instead of a stand alone game might have been a mistake.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#9MoodyHoePosted 11/12/2013 8:38:03 PM
matu90rk posted...
It will be very hard to steal players from LoL and Dota 2. The Blizzard brand doesn't have quite the strength it did half a decade ago.

Dunno about LoL but D2 audiences have been building up the anger at valve's incompetence and total ignorance of many game issues(matchmaking,report,russian,bugs,neglecting solo,etc etc). The latest diretide fiasco is pretty much one of the final straws that push some over the edge. What's funny is that its not the diretide incident itself that seem to motivate valve to finally respond to people but the announcement of another rival big company namely blizzard and their HoTS.

At this point I would be willing to ditch D2 for blizzard if they manage to address even one of the things that valve keep playing dumb with. The D2 itself is great,but valve not even trying to fix things before milking it just ruins the prospect of fun in it.
---
'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'
#10asmodai48Posted 11/12/2013 8:45:07 PM
I will try it out but pretty sure this is going to be mega casual.