This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List of upcoming non console port games for pc

#1sanas_thirituPosted 11/13/2013 1:53:35 AM
A lot of visitors come to this board looking for games to play on the pc. Now I can't imagine these people are looking for COD type of games for which there's very minimal incentive for getting the pc version.
While I don't want to bundle all console centric games this way., its a fact that a lot of games don't benefit from the superiority of the pc platform.

I myself am one such visitor and it would be great if I can know as well. The two games I know of already are

1. Witcher3 - cd project red develops their games for the pc primarily
2. Dragon age 3 - looking at the options to have tactical battles with positioning and pausing in between, much like the original DA, I can imagine that pc players will enjoy the game much more.

So what are the other games we can look forward to?
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#2BrutaI_DeluxePosted 11/13/2013 1:59:42 AM
Bait topic.
#3MangorushXIIIPosted 11/13/2013 2:14:57 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
A lot of visitors come to this board looking for games to play on the pc. Now I can't imagine these people are looking for COD type of games for which there's very minimal incentive for getting the pc version.
While I don't want to bundle all console centric games this way., its a fact that a lot of games don't benefit from the superiority of the pc platform.

I myself am one such visitor and it would be great if I can know as well. The two games I know of already are

1. Witcher3 - cd project red develops their games for the pc primarily
2. Dragon age 3 - looking at the options to have tactical battles with positioning and pausing in between, much like the original DA, I can imagine that pc players will enjoy the game much more.

So what are the other games we can look forward to?

Not a whole lot, lol. This is where console gaming shines than PC gaming, they're always good exclusive games you can look forward to unlike PC gaming.
#4KabtheMentatPosted 11/13/2013 2:17:03 AM
Crusader Kings 2 would like a word with you.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
#5AllmatteredPosted 11/13/2013 2:20:32 AM
Too bad, PC has no AAA exclusives and close to no games that isn't ported from consoles. I thought everyone should know this by now
#6Arya1Posted 11/13/2013 2:22:52 AM
Here we go again.
#7MangorushVIIIPosted 11/13/2013 2:35:59 AM
PC is lead platform for Dark Souls 2, if that's count.
#8MangorushXIIIPosted 11/13/2013 2:39:29 AM
MangorushVIII posted...

They said the same thing about Dead Island and we all know how that turn out.
#9Lonestar2000Posted 11/13/2013 2:47:12 AM
X Rebirth
---
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#10MangorushVIIIPosted 11/13/2013 2:48:52 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
MangorushVIII posted...

They said the same thing about Dead Island and we all know how that turn out.

Care to elaborate?