This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When will the Xbox One controller be compatible with PC's?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When will the Xbox One controller be compatible with PC's?
2 years ago#1
When will the Xbox One controller be compatible with PC's?
---
i5 2500 | 8Gb DDR3 | GTX 670 FTW | Asus P8 P67 | Intel 330 SSD | XFX 650W | Dell U2711
2 years ago#2
When the xbox controller is released.

It's a Microsoft product, when you plug it in, Windows will phone home and get the drivers, just like it does if you plug in a Microsoft keyboard or mouse.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#3
False^.

Official drivers are scheduled for some time in 2014 according to sources online.

There is a modder who states he is close to being ready to release his driver, hopefully by launch but possibly minus full functionality.
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
2 years ago#4
thatfool12Gs posted...
False^.

Official drivers are scheduled for some time in 2014 according to sources online.

There is a modder who states he is close to being ready to release his driver, hopefully by launch but possibly minus full functionality.

I guess they rescheduled it, because when it was first announced, they said it would work day one.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
2 years ago#5
You'd think Microsoft would try to get it done by release day now that they've got their "new commitment to PC gaming"

/eyeroll
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
2 years ago#6
SinisterSlay posted...
thatfool12Gs posted...
False^.

I guess they rescheduled it, because when it was first announced, they said it would work day one.

No, they always said it wouldn't work out of the box.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. When will the Xbox One controller be compatible with PC's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived