This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Witcher 3 Developer interview (Eurogamer 2013)

#11El_KazPosted 11/14/2013 5:46:20 PM
calcycle posted...
Ning is straight up copy pasting his arguments now. not very worthwhile to argue this with him.

"Now" ? He's been doing that for months.
And he also has a copy-paste response for those who call him out on copy-pasting, by the way.
---
Wait... what?
#12NfuzedXGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 8:17:27 PM
Oh jeez i forgot to lock the door on this idiot Ning Guy. Dude your arguements arent even arguements for the sake of starting an arguement your borderline MR in that department. Secondly how do you even know they never played Deus EX?? Umm most all developers do their homework by playing games and looking for ways to better in that department. CDPR actually said in an interview at E3 they played Skyrim and Gothic to enhance in areas that games needed to be enhanced within.

Dude they were nearly leaps and bounds improved with witcher 2 over the 1st one (witcher one was kinda bad IMO) Now look at how 3 is coming along, Its literally lightyears ahead of two and their not DEFINING anything their improving if you even paid attention which you obviously didnt, of course their not the first ones to INNOVATE open world but alot of games go open world because its whats expected to progress in this thing called gaming.

So in closing stop being a moron and if youre gonna even attempt to troll why dont you improve on your failing art or better yet do yourself a favor and quit being a hater with pointless logic in your arguements. Why not even realize CDPR is actually paying attention to their craft unlike other developers who copy paste games year after year,
#13lostsymphonyPosted 11/14/2013 8:20:35 PM
I do not understand the fascination with these games.
#14NingishzidaPosted 11/14/2013 10:30:20 PM
That post of mine above isn't even copy-pasta, google it with site:gamefaqs.com and you'll see the only thing that's copy-pasta is CDPR's quotes, which of course are copy-pasta cuz... they're quotes of CDPR.

NfuzedXGamer posted...
Oh jeez i forgot to lock the door on this idiot Ning Guy. Dude your arguements arent even arguements for the sake of starting an arguement your borderline MR in that department. Secondly how do you even know they never played Deus EX?? Umm most all developers do their homework by playing games and looking for ways to better in that department. CDPR actually said in an interview at E3 they played Skyrim and Gothic to enhance in areas that games needed to be enhanced within.

Dude they were nearly leaps and bounds improved with witcher 2 over the 1st one (witcher one was kinda bad IMO) Now look at how 3 is coming along, Its literally lightyears ahead of two and their not DEFINING anything their improving if you even paid attention which you obviously didnt, of course their not the first ones to INNOVATE open world but alot of games go open world because its whats expected to progress in this thing called gaming.

So in closing stop being a moron and if youre gonna even attempt to troll why dont you improve on your failing art or better yet do yourself a favor and quit being a hater with pointless logic in your arguements. Why not even realize CDPR is actually paying attention to their craft unlike other developers who copy paste games year after year,

lol this guy.

Can't even spell "argument" and is just another irrational, emotional member of the CDPR fanbaby cru.
#15steveboblarryPosted 11/14/2013 10:32:56 PM
Ningishzida posted...
That post of mine above isn't even copy-pasta, google it with site:gamefaqs.com and you'll see the only thing that's copy-pasta is CDPR's quotes, which of course are copy-pasta cuz... they're quotes of CDPR.

NfuzedXGamer posted...

lol this guy.

Can't even spell "argument" and is just another irrational, emotional member of the CDPR fanbaby cru.

YOU AIN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE SON!!!!
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#16NfuzedXGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 10:46:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17NingishzidaPosted 11/16/2013 12:21:54 AM
lol
#18Tucker_BAPosted 11/16/2013 2:20:09 AM
Ningishzida posted...

looking forward to tearing apart your rubbishy Skyrim clone, called TW3. Just like I tore apart your first two appallingly bad entries into the RPG

I'll take "Unwarranted self importance" for 500 Alex.
---
Houston Butts: 2-6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#19NingishzidaPosted 11/16/2013 2:25:12 PM
Tucker_BA posted...
I'll take "Unwarranted self importance" for 500 Alex.

Unwarranted? Nobody knows more about RPGs than me.
#20NfuzedXGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 6:37:13 AM
Obviously you know very little since you think witcher games are terrible. Lemme guess Dark Souls is a be all end all right? Youre not even decent at trolling Ning,