This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free GMG Discount codes inside: First come, first serve

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Free GMG Discount codes inside: First come, first serve

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#1
Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag -25% off

"Valid for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Deluxe Edition, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Deluxe Edition + Season Pass ONLY."

TAREM-AC4BF-PROMO

"25% off The Walking Dead:Season 2, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior, LEGO Marvel Superheroes, Blood Knights, Alien Rage, XCOM: Enemy Within, as well as all the PC digital versions of Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag."

GMG25-C5729-7SY25

Good luck with the codes and enjoy the games. Please post once you've taken a code so we know when they're gone, and please only take 1 in the interest of sharing. And remember, these codes are for GMG. I don't know whether they'll work for steam.
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P

User Info: Animorganimate

Animorganimate
3 years ago#2
Used the second one for XCOM: Enemy Within. Thanks!
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#3
Animorganimate posted...
Used the second one for XCOM: Enemy Within. Thanks!

An excellent choice, the game is amazing, finished it today on normal and it was well worth it.
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P

User Info: TendoDRM

TendoDRM
3 years ago#4
GMG vouchers are usually not one-time use. Are these different?
Cel Damage! Tonight at 8:00!

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
3 years ago#5
they are not
the ones that are different are usually tied to your account anyway
Boycott Best Buy!

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#6
TendoDRM posted...
GMG vouchers are usually not one-time use. Are these different?

They aren't? The E-mail said nothing about usage restrictions. Well then, everybody enjoy the vouchers!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Free GMG Discount codes inside: First come, first serve

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived