This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free GMG Discount codes inside: First come, first serve

#1MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/14/2013 3:07:59 PM
Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag -25% off

"Valid for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Deluxe Edition, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Deluxe Edition + Season Pass ONLY."

TAREM-AC4BF-PROMO

"25% off The Walking Dead:Season 2, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior, LEGO Marvel Superheroes, Blood Knights, Alien Rage, XCOM: Enemy Within, as well as all the PC digital versions of Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag."

GMG25-C5729-7SY25

Good luck with the codes and enjoy the games. Please post once you've taken a code so we know when they're gone, and please only take 1 in the interest of sharing. And remember, these codes are for GMG. I don't know whether they'll work for steam.
---
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P
#2AnimorganimatePosted 11/14/2013 3:10:23 PM
Used the second one for XCOM: Enemy Within. Thanks!
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
#3MahoganyTooth92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 3:11:34 PM
Animorganimate posted...
Used the second one for XCOM: Enemy Within. Thanks!

An excellent choice, the game is amazing, finished it today on normal and it was well worth it.
---
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P
#4TendoDRMPosted 11/14/2013 3:28:41 PM
GMG vouchers are usually not one-time use. Are these different?
---
Cel Damage! Tonight at 8:00!
#5CourtofOwlsPosted 11/14/2013 3:35:15 PM
they are not
the ones that are different are usually tied to your account anyway
---
Boycott Best Buy!
#6MahoganyTooth92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 3:37:07 PM
TendoDRM posted...
GMG vouchers are usually not one-time use. Are these different?

They aren't? The E-mail said nothing about usage restrictions. Well then, everybody enjoy the vouchers!
---