This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Ultimate Console vs PC topic *Please sticky*

#41The cranky hermitPosted 11/16/2013 11:15:16 AM
You've probably missed the "modern" part due to all the tears.

No, but I am completely missing how the "modern" part makes my observation invalid. Did I say something that made it sound like I was talking about PC gamers of the past?

I say "modern" PC gamers are more like Jews. We keep to ourselves as a minority and are OK with that, we reassure ourselves that our stuff is awesome, we don't particularly care for change to the formula, and the rest of the world doesn't get it.
---
http://thecrankyhermit.wikispaces.com/
Year-by-year analysis of the finest gaming has to offer, and (eventually) more!
#42runromPosted 11/16/2013 11:58:52 AM
The cranky hermit posted...
You've probably missed the "modern" part due to all the tears.

No, but I am completely missing how the "modern" part makes my observation invalid. Did I say something that made it sound like I was talking about PC gamers of the past?

I say "modern" PC gamers are more like Jews. We keep to ourselves as a minority and are OK with that, we reassure ourselves that our stuff is awesome, we don't particularly care for change to the formula, and the rest of the world doesn't get it.

Console gamers are confirmed to be Crusader like Christians wanting to convert everyone.
---
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#43nightcolaPosted 11/16/2013 12:06:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44runromPosted 11/16/2013 12:13:05 PM
nightcola posted...
Unfortunately most PC gamers are elitist bigots and have a very well deserved bad rep.

Console gamers are like racists: because no amount of fact changes their demonstrably false beliefs.
---
MBP 2009 | Intel i5 3570k + Powercolor 7870 Myst | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 | MyTouch4g running 4.1
Now part of the 500 posts club.
#45Fade2black001Posted 11/16/2013 12:41:05 PM
This is so stupid and yet its so true.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.