This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird GOG Sale II

#361Ch3wyPosted 11/18/2013 10:17:08 AM
j_coat posted...
If I don't have a credit card and click on buy during the sale, can I remove it from my cart and cancel the purchase? Because I may need to hit the button as soon as it appears without looking to see if it's free to get the game.

If you click buy you've bought it, they will track your IP and send debt collectors to your house if you don't pay up.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#362j_coatPosted 11/18/2013 10:36:45 AM(edited)
Ch3wy posted...
j_coat posted...
If I don't have a credit card and click on buy during the sale, can I remove it from my cart and cancel the purchase? Because I may need to hit the button as soon as it appears without looking to see if it's free to get the game.

If you click buy you've bought it, they will track your IP and send debt collectors to your house if you don't pay up.

Can't tell if this response is serious, don't you normally have to go through a bunch of confirmation screens after clicking buy to finalize purchases any other time?

EDIT: A few gog posts say otherwise:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_fall_insomnia_promo/post31302
---
Check out the demo of Universal Wars Saga!
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=5169
#363geekneck99Posted 11/18/2013 10:56:37 AM(edited)
Witcher 2 is an awesome game IMO. Everyone should buy it. 4.99. 530 something copies left.

Aww, figures something I'd actually want and don't have already would go on sale while I'm taking a quick snooze.
---
If you can read this,
You don't need glasses.
#364zxelmanPosted 11/18/2013 11:01:40 AM
j_coat posted...
Ch3wy posted...
j_coat posted...

Can't tell if this response is serious, don't you normally have to go through a bunch of confirmation screens after clicking buy to finalize purchases any other time?

If Ch3wy said it, it must be true.

Exercise caution on gfaqs
#365Ch3wyPosted 11/18/2013 11:03:38 AM
zxelman posted...
j_coat posted...
Ch3wy posted...
j_coat posted...

If Ch3wy said it, it must be true.

Exercise caution on gfaqs

The collectors came and took my moms cat because I didn't have enough money for Myst: Masterpiece Edition.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#366nightshadeAPosted 11/18/2013 11:10:06 AM
brutal legend..... have it for the ps3... didnt like it enough for another version....
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
#367Freelance_WolfPosted 11/18/2013 11:11:28 AM
geekneck99 posted...
Witcher 2 is an awesome game IMO. Everyone should buy it. 4.99. 530 something copies left.

Aww, figures something I'd actually want and don't have already would go on sale while I'm taking a quick snooze.

Join the club. I missed HOMM 3 twice because my friends wouldn't help me out in a jam. Of course, since the 2nd time it appeared, HOMM 3 has apparently disappeared for days now, judging from the posts. Not that it matters. The one friend who actually offered to help me is rarely on so even if it did appear again, he'd probably won't even be there to assist me.

Le sigh. I saw Alpha Centauri yesterday too. That would also be nice to have. It comes with the expansion which I don't have.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#368nightshadeAPosted 11/18/2013 11:31:45 AM
by the way this sale could go for up to 2 weeks i guess they have before ....
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid
#369sinisterorionPosted 11/18/2013 11:37:20 AM
"Games that should be left to come.

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Ed $1.49
Expeditions: Conquistador $4.99
Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete Ed $2.49
Jade Empire: Special Ed $2.99
King of Dragon Pass $1.49
Psychonauts $2.49
Spellforce Platinum $2.49