This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any FPS fixes for Assassin's Creed 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are there any FPS fixes for Assassin's Creed 3?
3 years ago#1
My Average FPS in boston is from the mid fourties through 60 and its bugging me.
Hunter1534
3 years ago#2
What are your specs? What settings are you running at? That sounds like a perfectly playable framerate to me, and that area is known for FPS drops with all the people wandering around etc. Unless you're running an SLI system/Titan, I don't know why it would bother you.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
3 years ago#3
Its better than the 30 fps the consoles get.
EVGA
3 years ago#4
I had the same issues, running on a 670, but once I overclocked my CPU I never saw drops below 50. It's a very CPU intensive game.
Well if it isn't fat stinking billygoat Billyboy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil?
3 years ago#5
DerPancake posted...
Its better than the 30 fps the consoles get.

I personally would rather have a steady 30fps than a constantly fluctuating 40-60fps. It's really jarring to see the framerate consistently rise and drop. Takes you out of the experience.
Well if it isn't fat stinking billygoat Billyboy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil?
3 years ago#6
JKatarn posted...
What are your specs? What settings are you running at? That sounds like a perfectly playable framerate to me, and that area is known for FPS drops with all the people wandering around etc. Unless you're running an SLI system/Titan, I don't know why it would bother you.

I5 2500 with a sapphire 7970
Hunter1534
3 years ago#7
CM_Mojica posted...
JKatarn posted...

I5 2500 with a sapphire 7970

With everything maxed out btw.
Hunter1534
3 years ago#8
base clock speed? Yeah if that's the case turn down some of your settings. You don't need to max AC3, just run it smoothly
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
3 years ago#9
That game always ran like crap for me in boston, even after I upgraded to a i5 4670k and a 660ti.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are there any FPS fixes for Assassin's Creed 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived