This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best headsets? Turtlebeach xp 7? For my PC and ps4 gaming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best headsets? Turtlebeach xp 7? For my PC and ps4 gaming

User Info: pspmaster23

pspmaster23
3 years ago#1
What u guys think of turtle beach, price is not a problems just looking for best headset for console and PC gaming

User Info: Pyrotechnixxx

Pyrotechnixxx
3 years ago#2
Skullcandy PLYR 2. They're one of the only decent cross-platform headsets. Don't bother with Turtle Beach, they make terrible products that break way too quickly.
Fear is a leash.

User Info: The_Count_Foo

The_Count_Foo
3 years ago#3
Everyone i've known (including myself) that have had turtle beaches had the same problem, one speaker dies out because of the awful cable design. I recently bought the sennheiser u320 and so far it's an awesome headset. Works on all platforms too. Crystal clear sound, comfortable and light weight, plus you get a full 2 year warranty.
Divided by night...

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
3 years ago#4
Sennheiser PC360 if you have to have a headset, pretty sure it's compatible with consoles.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#5
Pyrotechnixxx posted...
Skullcandy PLYR 2

I'll second that. Sennheiser also has some nice models like the PC360. They're basically a $100-$130 headphone with a mic attached though.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best headsets? Turtlebeach xp 7? For my PC and ps4 gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived