This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skullgirls is a terrible game.

#21DownSouth113Posted 11/15/2013 11:24:19 AM
Kenimatic posted...
DownSouth113 posted...
i would slightly agree though its a smaller company compared to street fighter 4 its pretty bad

Explain how it is bad.

Explain how it isn't? not as deep as most fighters i have played and i speed ran through it my 1st time on the story on normal and i beat it in like 15-20 minutes....i won't say its horrible but compared to your usual fighters i don't think it measures up
---
i5 3570k,Sapphire dual x 7950, 8gb DDR3,ASRock Z77 Pro 4,Apevia Black/Blue X-Trooper, 675 Thermaltake,Windows 8
Steam- Perfectvillain
#22KenimaticPosted 11/15/2013 11:57:58 AM
DownSouth113 posted...
Kenimatic posted...
DownSouth113 posted...
i would slightly agree though its a smaller company compared to street fighter 4 its pretty bad

Explain how it is bad.

Explain how it isn't? not as deep as most fighters i have played and i speed ran through it my 1st time on the story on normal and i beat it in like 15-20 minutes....i won't say its horrible but compared to your usual fighters i don't think it measures up

Better network play than Street Fighter.

Characters are unique, not one character is a clone/alteration of another.

Allows you to choose teams of 3, 2, and 1 for battle. Other fighters like Marvel or Street Fighter x Tekken don't allow you that choice. You have pros and cons for your player count choices.

Allows you to combo stop combos if someone repeats a sequence. If the player is really good you might get caught in it for a decent time though, like Marvel.

Visually the game looks impressive, and the animations are top notch.

Continued support from the developers, with patches and news updates on new characters/game changes.

Yeah they have much to improve on, as with everything there can always be improvement. For a new title in the fighting seen its doing pretty good. I just thought calling it bad with no words behind that was not a fair judgement on it.

Show where it can improve and what should be changed to make it stack up.

But yeah, I welcome new fighters like this. There's far more fighters out there than Street Fighter.
#23JKatarnPosted 11/15/2013 12:06:02 PM
So any game you're not instantly skilled at/comfortable with is crap? I honestly can't comment on the quality of the game as I've not played it, but deeming a game to be crap (and going further to make a topic to whine about it), simply because you lost a fight and can't deal with it is pretty immature.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#24JKatarnPosted 11/15/2013 12:06:50 PM
water1111 posted...
Clouddx posted...
water1111 posted...
I started the game on steam and played a online match and got my ass whooped, $%& this game.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR You're just so mad that you're bad at the game you think it makes the game terrible.

Getting matched to someone who probably who has no life and played hundreds of hours of game is isn't terribly fun.

So I take it you've never played an online game with matchmaking then? It's an unfortunate fact of life, either deal with it or play offline games.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
#25water1111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 12:17:17 PM
JKatarn posted...
So any game you're not instantly skilled at/comfortable with is crap? I honestly can't comment on the quality of the game as I've not played it, but deeming a game to be crap (and going further to make a topic to whine about it), simply because you lost a fight and can't deal with it is pretty immature.

I expected a reasonable fight, within the first 2 minutes my opponent did flashy $%^* and got my ass kicked, at least I quite before the round ended, its not my fault some dicks don't have lives.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
#26xanthan1Posted 11/15/2013 12:32:34 PM(edited)
water1111 posted...
JKatarn posted...

I expected a reasonable fight, within the first 2 minutes my opponent did flashy $%^* and got my ass kicked, at least I quite before the round ended, its not my fault some dicks don't have lives.

So not only are you being a whiny ***** because you got your ass kicked, you couldn't even take the loss like a man. Are you trying to look bad? Because this thread is doing nothing but make you look immature as hell.

Get a real reason the game is bad instead of just being pissed that you suck and tried to jump into multiplayer without learning anything. If you try to play a game that takes skill and jump right in against other people without learning ANYTHING you will lose. Get over it. It's your fault you didn't know how to play.
#27MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/15/2013 12:23:55 PM
water1111 posted...
JKatarn posted...

So you pick up a fighting game, some of the most technical and deep competitive games on the market, with no prior knowledge of the game at all, go online mashing buttons and expect not to get your ass kicked? Let alone have a reasonable fight? I think the game isn't the problem. You are the problem.
---
"PC has a $0 a year maintenance fee. The only money I put into my PC is buying more games. Have fun with your subscription based gaming." -SirisS-G-P
#28DragonRaizenPosted 11/15/2013 12:25:48 PM
water1111 posted...
JKatarn posted...

Oh dear lord just stop. Even as a trolling attempt this is just sad.
---
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin
#29CourtofOwlsPosted 11/15/2013 12:38:18 PM
there's plently of valid reasons why it's terrible,you could've picked one of those instead of you're not good at it
---
Boycott Best Buy!
#30JKatarnPosted 11/15/2013 1:12:45 PM
water1111 posted...
JKatarn posted...

Yes, some people online don't really have lives, and some people do and just spend a lot of time playing particular games, either way you lost, which has little to do with the quality of the game and everything to do with your relative newness to that game. If you stop playing any game the moment you die/lose, you must not own/play many games.
---