This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skullgirls is a terrible game.

#31sonicteam2k1Posted 11/15/2013 2:49:39 PM
lol I kinda agree with TC. While I do ok in it, it's nothing but wait for an opening and do your biggest memorized combo. I watched it at Evo and man it was disgusting. Mike Z needs to work on that.

It's the same reason I don't enjoy Vs series. KOF XIII was borderline but it takes a lot more work, planning and execution to do a long combo. Specific conditions need to be met and they're really easy to drop and hard to keep going.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#32water1111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 2:53:12 PM
I played another match and I got ripped to shreds without doing $%^.

At least when the free weekend is over, nobody is going to be playing and devs can hopefully shut down and never a make a game again.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
#33KenimaticPosted 11/15/2013 2:54:01 PM
water1111 posted...

At least when the free weekend is over, nobody is going to be playing and devs can hopefully shut down and never a make a game again.

Confirmed troll.
#34water1111(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 2:55:55 PM
Kenimatic posted...
water1111 posted...

Confirmed troll.

troll or not, that's exactly whats going to happen. Or the game goes to P2W and dev screws the people that actually bought the game lol.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
#35Bigj089Posted 11/15/2013 2:55:56 PM
Kenimatic posted...
water1111 posted...

Confirmed troll.

Nah, he just super buttmad.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#36xanthan1Posted 11/15/2013 3:07:34 PM(edited)
water1111 posted...
Kenimatic posted...
water1111 posted...

Confirmed troll.

troll or not, that's exactly whats going to happen. Or the game goes to P2W and dev screws the people that actually bought the game lol.

Awh, is the little guy said he got his ass kicked again? You have no idea what you're talking about at all, the games online community was fine before this and it'll be fine after. Stop being a whiny delusional excuse for a loser. You lost because you aren't good, that is your fault. Deal with it.

If you jump into ANY serious fighting game without knowing **** and then don't bother to learn even the very basics of it you will get your ass kicked by anyone, even a beginner, because you know less then ****. Stop crying that you suck and refuse to actually try and get better at it.
#37DerPancakePosted 11/15/2013 3:16:31 PM
Its good game, but its way too sexualized...
---
EVGA
#38KilronPosted 11/15/2013 5:26:31 PM
Did you try blocking?
I don't think you were blocking.
You should try blocking.
---
A duck walks into a doctor's office and says, "Quack!"
#39ClouddxPosted 11/15/2013 5:31:47 PM
water1111 posted...

Awww you so mad... It's kinda sad seeing someone wish bad on the devs just because you suck at the game.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 470 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#40petran78Posted 11/16/2013 1:46:00 AM
skullgirls may seem casual friendly and much better organized than most aaa fighters. Tutorials are amazing.

But in essence it is for the hardcore players. 10 combo hits will not take you far.

Even if you have good reaction, it will be difficult taking the opponent off guard 5 times doing 10 hit combos, while he executes just one 50 hit combo.

Better stick to 1 character that has better life bar and try to learn some bnb and things will be better.

I am waiting for big band and the two other dlc characters and spectator mode before i play the game seriously again.
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.