This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGS5 Phantom Pain on PC??

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. MGS5 Phantom Pain on PC??
2 years ago#1
Is there any confirmed solid info MGS5 will possibly release on PC?? I am not getting any next gen consoles and since its open world with a new engine itd be better on PC anyway. Everything is better on pc actually,
2 years ago#2
I hope so, but I don't think anything has been confirmed yet.

I suspect we won't see a PC version initially, but that we might see a port later on, like with MGS2.
2 years ago#3
So people can pirate it? nah, at least on consoles Konami can get money out of it.
---
You are born Free but taxed to death
2 years ago#4
water1111 posted...
So people can pirate it? nah, at least on consoles Konami can get money out of it.

inb4consoleversionleakedonday0
2 years ago#5
I definitely heard they're considering it, but I don't think they've flat out said they will. Personally I'm banking that they do; I really don't want to have to buy a PS4 just for Metal Gear all over again like I did with the PS3 and MGS4
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
http://tinyurl.com/5vsjbj6
2 years ago#6
considering they showed off a screenshot of their spin off MGS game that is basically them saying "hey we got the pc version of this running pretty good now we can attempt the bigger stuff"
---
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*
2 years ago#7
water1111 posted...

Let's not release our title on PC where it will make a profit because some people will steal it! In fact, lets stop making games on any devices, they all suffer from piracy!
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
2 years ago#8
water1111 posted...

Lets just ignore the fact that people pirate console games.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 470 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
2 years ago#9
I'm sure Konami will release Phantom Pain on PC, the PC market nowadays is too big for developers/publisher to be ignored.
However, since their largest market is on Console, PC port is not their first priority.
2 years ago#10
Still waiting on Metal Gear rising. I am sure phantom pain will happen, but it will happen after the console version.
---
Peace and love!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. MGS5 Phantom Pain on PC??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived