This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition - Released. Discussion Topic.

#11PathlessBulletPosted 11/15/2013 7:09:02 PM
JKatarn posted...
TheSchref posted...
Holy **** 25 dollars.

>.>

Yes....25 dollars for at least 80-100 hours of gameplay, what a rip *eyeroll* - I can see why some people come away with the impression that all PC gamers are entitled children.

Um... you know the original can be had for little over $5.00 ($2 during sales) right? I just don't see how such small improvements (which can essentially be obtained as free mods from the community) can be considered to be worth $20.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#12TheSchrefPosted 11/15/2013 7:34:15 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
JKatarn posted...
TheSchref posted...
Holy **** 25 dollars.

>.>

Yes....25 dollars for at least 80-100 hours of gameplay, what a rip *eyeroll* - I can see why some people come away with the impression that all PC gamers are entitled children.

Um... you know the original can be had for little over $5.00 ($2 during sales) right? I just don't see how such small improvements (which can essentially be obtained as free mods from the community) can be considered to be worth $20.

This.

I can see why some people come away with the impression that all PC gamers are elitist a*******.
#13GoIrish80Posted 11/15/2013 8:06:28 PM
Waiting on the iPad version.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#14NingishzidaPosted 11/16/2013 12:30:18 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
JKatarn posted...
TheSchref posted...
Holy **** 25 dollars.

>.>

Just squelch JKatarn, he doesn't know diddly squat about RPGs.
#15DarkshowersPosted 11/20/2013 6:03:47 AM
I've been waiting since last year for this game to be released. I beat finally beat the first game a few years ago and it is in my top 5 favorite games of all time and the sequel is supposed to be even better. I want to play it coop with a friend but I think I will wait for it to go on sale as we are working on Borderlands and we are in no rush to buy this game.

I hope the Icewind Dale games come to Steam soon.
#16ShadowThaReaperPosted 11/20/2013 8:00:47 AM
Gonna wait for it to go on sale for 5 moneys.