This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quick, is this a good deal for a keyboard?

#21_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 11/17/2013 11:00:35 AM(edited)
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
I see you mentioning getting Deck Legends for that same price but Deck legends are around $200. + With shipping and stuff would be close to double the price of the Ducky.
This is a tough decision. Everyone has there own opinion, one person recommends x brand, one person says x brand is bad.
Ah

I think all these major brands have products that do the job and are quite good. You are already looking at the upper segment of keyboards. I think you just need to decide which features and characteristics are important to you, and what kind of look you want the keyboard to have. Chances are you would be satisfied with either of them when it comes to how well they function.
---
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#22PraetorXynPosted 11/17/2013 11:52:09 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
I see you mentioning getting Deck Legends for that same price but Deck legends are around $200. + With shipping and stuff would be close to double the price of the Ducky.
This is a tough decision. Everyone has there own opinion, one person recommends x brand, one person says x brand is bad.
Ah

I think all these major brands have products that do the job and are quite good. You are already looking at the upper segment of keyboards. I think you just need to decide which features and characteristics are important to you, and what kind of look you want the keyboard to have. Chances are you would be satisfied with either of them when it comes to how well they function.

This is true, but I join you in recommending he get a board with Costar stabilizers. I hate cherry stabilizers.

If you want backlighting, the Deck Legend has Costars, and will cost $172 + shipping.

If you don't care about backlighting, I'd suggest a Filco Majestouch V2, as I find it a better keyboard than the Das Model S line.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9