This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CoD bros welcome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CoD bros welcome.

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
3 years ago#1
I understand that many people on this board don't like the game. I'm well aware that it isn't perfect so feel free to drink your haterade elsewhere. That being said, I have room for a few more people if anyone wants to join Dv8, Wizardmon and I in about 30-45 minutes. All I ask is that you are able to consistently go positive. We don't want to have to carry anyone.
3570k | r9 280x | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
3 years ago#2
But we carry all the bads that get vacuumed into our teams anyways!

Edit: By the way, the Call of Duty in question is Ghosts.
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#3
What happen to KidIntheFall?
EVGA

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#4
I'm no longer welcome since I have a full head of hair and DV8 and DieHard don't.

Join clan HCFM (Hair Club for Men)
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
3 years ago#5
DerPancake posted...
What happen to KidIntheFall?

He stopped playing after the second night or so. No clue why, other than his negative kd. I feel bad for dv8 since he spent good money to allow Tim to play.
3570k | r9 280x | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD

DerPancake
3 years ago#6
Dv8 and Kid are like brothers or what? I always hear he buys games for him.
EVGA

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#7
DerPancake posted...

We were, we had a falling out. I logged on to tell him today that I greatly appreciate and enjoy his friendship. He proceeded to tell me that he hates me and I was stupid , ugly and that since I was probably born with both male and female genitalia that it would be a good opportunity for me to go f*** myself.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
3 years ago#8
wizardmon posted...
Edit: By the way, the Call of Duty in question is Ghosts.

Oh. I got excited there for a second.
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#9
Pencil me in for the next time Treyarch does a CoD. Or possibly if the nagging issues with Ghosts ever get settled down. Last time I borrowed a login on my rig it was just... not a great experience compared to the previous entries.
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!

DerPancake
3 years ago#10
KidInTheHall posted...
DerPancake posted...

We were, we had a falling out. I logged on to tell him today that I greatly appreciate and enjoy his friendship. He proceeded to tell me that he hates me and I was stupid , ugly and that since I was probably born with both male and female genitalia that it would be a good opportunity for me to go f*** myself.

lol
EVGA
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CoD bros welcome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived