This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Firefox vs Chrome topic.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Firefox vs Chrome topic.
3 years ago#71
I used Opera for over 3 years, but now its just Chrome with an Opera skin, garbage. I went back to using Firefox. The only thing Chrome/Chromium has over FF, is speed, and slightly better webpage compatibility.
3 years ago#72
I just recently switched over to Firefox from Chrome, and I like it a lot better.
I ask of you: are you worthy to be my master? -Saber
3 years ago#73
Chrome
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
3 years ago#74
AlexKidd5000 posted...
I used Opera for over 3 years, but now its just Chrome with an Opera skin, garbage. I went back to using Firefox. The only thing Chrome/Chromium has over FF, is speed, and slightly better webpage compatibility.

No it doesn't actually it lost it's edge there
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/chrome-27-firefox-21-opera-next,3534-12.html
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
3 years ago#75
When i voted it went from 299-299 to 299-300. My vote mattered :'D
3 years ago#76
Minamo posted...a bunch of things that Chrome might kinda sorta do as well as Firefox

Okay...? So if I have to jump through all those hoops to make Chrome look and function like Firefox, I may as well stick with the browser that's not also spyware for Google.
3 years ago#77
No love for my Internet Explorer! ='(
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!
3 years ago#78
but as far as I'm aware it only searches Google.

You can set it to whatever you want.
Why is it that he can hit a 3rd baseman on a frozen rope from 300 feet away, but he can't hit a 12 foot tall catcher from 60 feet 6 inches away?
-Awesomeo_4000
3 years ago#79
Internet Explorer all the way!!!
3DS Friend Code: 0473-8300-9392
3 years ago#80
i prefer chrome, just cause it doesnt constantly need to restart to update add-ons
PSN user - Exterminator8954
Steam user - Goldeneye007
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Firefox vs Chrome topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived