This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

thinking about getting into the Assassin's Creed series.

#11CatToyPosted 11/16/2013 9:46:46 PM
spud_almighty posted...
Play the original first and see where you want to take it. It doesn't really have side quests and all the little stuff for the small minded people so it's mostly just story based. I personally think it's still the best in the series for the simple fact it's gameplay is pretty basic and doesn't try to do too much at once.

Small minded people like worthwhile content and I dunno, "large?" minded people like simple gameplay?
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#12akuma634Posted 11/16/2013 9:56:21 PM
The first game wasn't that great, it starts alright but it gets super repetitive. Part 2 really listened to everyone and perfected it on all fronts. Then they did 2 spinoffs from part 2 to tell the full story of the character, I haven't beaten any of them yet. AC3 was alright, a much slower story and some annoying missions (I hate time limits.) ACIV so far is really damn good. I'm still in the long tutorial sections but it's quite different, you play as a pirate who in the beginning kills an assassin, finds a letter that this guy is getting paid in Havana so he poses as the assassin and as the story goes, he works for the assassin's and templars all for his own personal gain. You also get your own ship and get to upgrade it, so you get the whole captain experience.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#13SnipeStarPosted 11/16/2013 10:22:40 PM
Tyranius2 posted...
Play all of them in order. Don't listen to anyone telling you to skip the first

---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01