This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How well could this laptop run games?

#11HaMMeRHeaD25Posted 11/17/2013 1:31:49 PM
McPoon posted...
660M destroys. I'm currently playing Battlefield 4 on Utlra with no AA and it runs perfectly for me.

Well, the 660m is simply slower than the GTX 660 and the GTX 660 is already quite dated. This laptop is going to struggle with plenty of current and forthcoming games.

As for bf4 on max...the frostbite engine is an awful one to judge. It brings titans to their knees and maxes out on old amd hardware, so I wouldn't ever take that into consideration
---
Ya ave a license fa dem dubs?
#12ATARIJAWAPosted 11/17/2013 2:09:30 PM
HaMMeRHeaD25 posted...
McPoon posted...
660M destroys. I'm currently playing Battlefield 4 on Utlra with no AA and it runs perfectly for me.

Well, the 660m is simply slower than the GTX 660 and the GTX 660 is already quite dated. This laptop is going to struggle with plenty of current and forthcoming games.

As for bf4 on max...the frostbite engine is an awful one to judge. It brings titans to their knees and maxes out on old amd hardware, so I wouldn't ever take that into consideration

Yeah I don't know what the heck he's talking about. I've got SLi 765m's and can't run Battlefield 4 on Ultra. I mean it will run it but at like 15 fps. He must be playing at 720p.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#13HaMMeRHeaD25Posted 11/17/2013 4:44:52 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
HaMMeRHeaD25 posted...
McPoon posted...

Yeah I don't know what the heck he's talking about. I've got SLi 765m's and can't run Battlefield 4 on Ultra. I mean it will run it but at like 15 fps. He must be playing at 720p.

Regardless of what he's playing at, he's clueless and his advice is toxic
---
Ya ave a license fa dem dubs?