This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rejoice, fellow PC gamers!

#31MangorushXIIIPosted 11/18/2013 10:34:16 AM
OreoBoy206 posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
What else are the peasants going to do while they wait for Sony to repair their dead PS4s but harass their superiors?

I ask the same question about what will the insecure man children will do while they wait for their so called "patches" for CoD: Ghost and BF4 to get their rig to run it at 60fps. I mean, yikes, look all that stutter and crashing to desktop and such while the two consoles are easily running 60fps without any issues.

Guess you haven't been to the BF4 PS4 forums because there's a crap load of topics talking about crashes and errors.. Nice try...

Guess you haven't been to the BF4 PS4 forums either because not many are reporting it..nice try.
#32DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/18/2013 11:10:54 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
What else are the peasants going to do while they wait for Sony to repair their dead PS4s but harass their superiors?

I ask the same question about what will the insecure man children will do while they wait for their so called "patches" for CoD: Ghost and BF4 to get their rig to run it at 60fps. I mean, yikes, look all that stutter and crashing to desktop and such while the two consoles are easily running 60fps without any issues.

People play CoD Ghost?
Personally, I'm to busy playing better games to give a **** about either of those.
---
Even people have toenails. Of course PCs have toenails. -claytonbuckley
#33OreoBoy206Posted 11/18/2013 11:22:11 AM(edited)
MangorushXIII posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Guess you haven't been to the BF4 PS4 forums because there's a crap load of topics talking about crashes and errors.. Nice try...

Guess you haven't been to the BF4 PS4 forums either because not many are reporting it..nice try.

Yeah, that's why EA came out and said there will be a fix later while trying to blame the PS4 firmware as the cause and why it made headlines around the web. It sure got a lot of attention for "not many" reporting it. One of the reports of many around the web can be found at the link below..

http://ps4daily.com/2013/11/battlefield-4-suffers-crashes-on-the-playstation-4/
#34Ch3wyPosted 11/18/2013 11:15:36 AM
MangorushXIII posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

-Never played a game this flawed upon release
-Stability patch in one week, won't address conquest (link)
-Getting disconnected every match
-Wow.. I can't even launch the game!
-I threw my PS4 out the window...
-I think the best way to avoid the corrupt data single player problem...
-Cant Even Start Campaign Now

Sounds like they're having fun.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#35Knighted DragonPosted 11/18/2013 11:16:33 AM

Except they are, especially on the main PS4 board.

People play CoD Ghost?
Personally, I'm to busy playing better games to give a **** about either of those.

And this, I seriously doubt there are very many PC gamers at all who are waiting on the edge of their seat to play Ghosts
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#36MangorushXIIIPosted 11/18/2013 11:18:56 AM
Ch3wy posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
OreoBoy206 posted...
MangorushXIII posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

-Never played a game this flawed upon release
-Stability patch in one week, won't address conquest (link)
-Getting disconnected every match
-Wow.. I can't even launch the game!
-I threw my PS4 out the window...
-I think the best way to avoid the corrupt data single player problem...
-Cant Even Start Campaign Now

Sounds like they're having fun.

That's funny, doesn't seem any of my friends are having that issues when they're playing, especially when I was over there playing it, nice try.
#37Ch3wyPosted 11/18/2013 11:22:13 AM
MangorushXIII posted...

That's funny, doesn't seem any of my friends are having that issues when they're playing, especially when I was over there playing it, nice try.

I just called your friends and they said they were having tons of issues.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#38BogePosted 11/18/2013 12:10:11 PM
What's funny is that at about 1:30, he says he raced home and logged on to the internet. I'm betting he logged on to his PC, his Walmart special, which usually has a decent CPU and memory. Just buy a video card and maybe a PSU and he's got a good gaming PC for less than a new console.

Most people just don't think about that. I'll bet most have a $300-$400 PC in their house that is a capable gaming machine if they just had a dedicated graphics card.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#39g7g7g7g7Posted 11/18/2013 12:30:39 PM
Apparently I am ignoring 6 users messages in this topic...

Nice topic mate, you must have disturbed a nest.

ha ha ha!
---
You never see people quoting each other in sigs anymore. - Adam Laz
#40clowningPosted 11/18/2013 2:51:09 PM
That video made me laugh, very funny. The humor of which was magnified by the presence of trolls whining about the video.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle