This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Grand Theft Auto Game is Your Current Favorite

#21claytonbuckleyPosted 11/19/2013 3:59:07 AM
Forever and always Vice City

If you answered anything else your opinion is wrong. Opinions can be wrong, just go ask the people who had the opinion the Earth was flat.
---
Pointing out your stupidity is not trolling
#22The_Count_FooPosted 11/19/2013 4:21:09 AM
Gta v though I like them all. Gta v single player is awesome and they also did a really good job with the online. Can't wait for online heists and the content creator.
---
Divided by night...
#23MarceloSampaioPosted 11/19/2013 4:27:28 AM
Saints Row 2. :p

Seriously though, I LOVE the Saints Row series, but I don't really dismiss the GTA series. In fact, I love both series, just lean towards the Saints Row a bit more (more things to do + goofy storylines = WIN).

ANYWAY, out of all the GTAs, I vote for Vice City. I love its characters and the non-linear storyline in the second half of the game. San Andreas is my close second, and I actually LOVE the huge world, but the characters and the storyline are not as interesting.

GTA 4 is ok, but my least favorite. Its boring and I hate the driving in that game. The storyline is ok, but not that interesting.

Haven't played GTA 5 yet though.
---
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!
#24KalammerPosted 11/19/2013 4:30:23 AM
The original is still the best... I simply haven't found anything even remotely enjoyable in the series since the switch to 3D.
---
"My job isn't to offer help in the way that you mean." - Boogiepop
#25FeatherwindPosted 11/19/2013 5:03:36 AM(edited)
Kalammer posted...
The original is still the best... I simply haven't found anything even remotely enjoyable in the series since the switch to 3D.

I never played GTA1 but I really liked GTA2. I was extremely disappointed when GTA3 came out and thought the series was ruined until VC and SA later managed made me see the transition in a more positive light. GTA2 2 could be great however and I would be much more hyped for this game than I am for GTA5. Maybe some of the handheld games qualifies as GTA2 2 but I haven't played them.
---
pathological
#26codyorrPosted 11/19/2013 6:03:39 AM
GTA:London is the absolute best. GTA 2 is a close second. San Andres would be third.
#27JudgmenlPosted 11/19/2013 6:05:37 AM
Vice City is like the only one I've ever played.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sUtdyzN.png - Popularity =/= Quality.
http://i.imgur.com/0Awd55E.png - Opinions =/= Truth.
#28triple sPosted 11/19/2013 6:15:32 AM
I loved the New York feel of GTAIV. It had a griminess to it and I actually liked the story quite a bit.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#29El_ZaggyPosted 11/19/2013 7:02:00 AM
Vice city
I
would prefer SA but I dont like the main character unless I mod him to change him.

GTAIV was boring
GTAV would have been great without Franklin.
#30ShebeskiiPosted 11/19/2013 8:02:22 AM
VIP86 posted...
I loved GTA V, can't wait to play it on PC. For some reason, I still feel like San Andreas had the bigger map. There was also 3 different cities. So I'm gonna have to go with San Andreas.

It really doesn't, your perspective is skewed because you were young with much lower expectations. San Andreas is tiny compared to V.

The main city in V is as big as the entire map in SA, including the woods and deserts. Yes.
---
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens