This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know if Need for Speed fanbase on PC is as big as the 360 or ps3's?

#1koichiPosted 11/18/2013 6:49:40 PM
i wouldnt mind trying the new need for speed, but id hate to get it and find out the community is pretty small.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#2my_name_is_EdPosted 11/18/2013 6:54:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Saga3Posted 11/18/2013 6:57:10 PM
Yes I'm willing to bet it's pretty small.
#4koichi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 6:57:43 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...
NFS is garbage

Ok? This has anything to do with my question how?
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#5shdwdrgnixPosted 11/18/2013 7:02:24 PM
don't play it for the community or multiplayer, play them for the racing experience
#6Lady UnePosted 11/18/2013 7:11:17 PM
I'd have to wager small.

Might want to check around forums.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.
#7my_name_is_EdPosted 11/18/2013 9:24:31 PM
shdwdrgnix posted...
don't play it for the community or multiplayer, play them for the racing experience

which has been garbage for the last 3 or so iterations, including Rivals
---
http://i.imgur.com/cSf50Qs.png
#8wizardmonPosted 11/18/2013 9:29:17 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...
shdwdrgnix posted...

This, need for speed turned into terrible games from what they used to be.

BTW, PC community will be dead faster than the consoles because not-even-average arcade 'racing' games don't have a notable fanbase from PC gamers in the first place.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#9DV8ingSourcesPosted 11/18/2013 9:45:37 PM
wizardmon posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
shdwdrgnix posted...

BTW, PC community will be dead faster than the consoles because not-even-average arcade 'racing' games don't have a notable fanbase from PC gamers in the first place.

Biggest reason being that console gamers tend to migrate to the latest and 'greatest'. PC users play games that spread over decades. Communities are usually smaller on pc but more dedicated (for good games). NFS isn't one of those good games in the eyes of most pc gamers. The community will be good for a couple months at most I'm sure.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#10my_name_is_EdPosted 11/18/2013 11:32:55 PM
DV8ingSources posted...
wizardmon posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
shdwdrgnix posted...

Biggest reason being that console gamers tend to migrate to the latest and 'greatest'. PC users play games that spread over decades. Communities are usually smaller on pc but more dedicated (for good games). NFS isn't one of those good games in the eyes of most pc gamers. The community will be good for a couple months at most I'm sure.

I say 2 months on PC at best. 5 or so months on Consoles.

But that's just my prediction.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cSf50Qs.png