This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why doesnt everyone (including consolers) just buy titans?

#21johnny_payPosted 11/19/2013 4:32:54 AM
why spend money on graphics cards when you can spend that money on women and drink
#22Darkcloud20Posted 11/19/2013 6:14:23 AM
Rigby_Raccoon posted...
jfc just shut up and stop bumping the stupid topic if all you're going to do is post BS like 'lol GwynWSolitaire topic, are you even trying??' you're seriously encouraging this s*** if you make dumb posts like that.

and honestly, nobody gives a s*** about your non-contribution to the topic except TC. I guess this is a major newsflash, but no one f***ing cares.

People like you are the types to go off and b**** 'oh this board sucks' when you're the ones enabling the s***posters.

lol >Rigby_Raccoon post in GwynsSonSolaire topic
---
http://raptr.com/Darkcloud1987
#23godplaysSNESPosted 11/19/2013 6:21:00 AM
Cuz they only have full support for DX11.0
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#24Flaktrooper123Posted 11/19/2013 6:34:11 AM
Titan is also a partial workstation GPU. Even a reference 780 with the new driver will give you better performance in game.

Besides, I also want to spend on certain things, and I don't think I feel comfortable with empty bank account just because I bought quad-SLI titans.
#25g7g7g7g7Posted 11/19/2013 7:08:09 AM
Silly Gwyn, I spent my money building a time machine and went to the future to get a new GPU, unfortunately it's all APU's in 500 years time and the socket looks like its made out of meat, ah! oh god it's got little hands instead of pins, eugh, I don't like it. Send it back! Send it back!

Yeah you were right I should have just spent the money on titans...
---
You never see people quoting each other in sigs anymore. - Adam Laz
#26SpazH3dPosted 11/19/2013 7:11:24 AM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
claytonbuckley posted...
GwynsSonSolaire topic

Are you even trying anymore? If you are then it's kinda pathetic.

I think i might quit gamefaqs.

How do i close my account?

I cant handle the negativity and hatred towards me any longer.

I'm sure you have some followers that worship you. Like that guy in your sig and all the trolls.
---
- My vision is augmented