This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mother of God. New screenshots from "Project Eternity" - Baldur's Gate is back!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Mother of God. New screenshots from "Project Eternity" - Baldur's Gate is back!

User Info: BendoHendo

BendoHendo
3 years ago#1
http://www.rpgcodex.net/gallery/10534.jpg

http://www.rpgcodex.net/gallery/10535.png

http://www.rpgcodex.net/gallery/10533.png

http://www.rpgcodex.net/gallery/10537.jpg

How can I throw my money faster at this?

--

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
3 years ago#2
this gets my nips so hard
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
(message deleted)

User Info: Eclypse9810

Eclypse9810
3 years ago#4
Will it have 500 hours of unique, enjoyable gameplay where no two quests are alike?

It'll probably be a fun game, but closer in scope to something like NwN/DA. Staying positively optimistic.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

BendoHendo
3 years ago#5
Eclypse9810 posted...
Will it have 500 hours of unique, enjoyable gameplay where no two quests are alike?

It'll probably be a fun game, but closer in scope to something like NwN/DA. Staying positively optimistic.

They didn't promise that, did they?

I would expect a game at least as long as the original Baldur's Gate, realistically. It took me 50 hours to beat Baldur's Gate, and I would be satisfied with that. Of course I would love 500 hours, but they only have a 4 million dollar budget and so many days left to complete.

--

User Info: TheDocktor144

TheDocktor144
3 years ago#6
BendoHendo posted...
Eclypse9810 posted...

I would expect a game at least as long as the original Baldur's Gate, realistically. It took me 50 hours to beat Baldur's Gate, and I would be satisfied with that. Of course I would love 500 hours, but they only have a 4 million dollar budget and so many days left to complete.

--

The odds of me finishing a 50 hour game are pretty slim, let alone 500 hours.

BendoHendo
3 years ago#7
TheDocktor144 posted...
BendoHendo posted...
Eclypse9810 posted...

--

The odds of me finishing a 50 hour game are pretty slim, let alone 500 hours.

Then it sounds like you wouldn't enjoy RPG's. There was a time where the average RPG was 50 hours. Now adays, it's about 25-35 hours, but still.

--

User Info: Cruzader619

Cruzader619
3 years ago#8
those graphics suck
"If you commit suicide on this forest, bears will poop on your corpse."

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
3 years ago#9
Cruzader619 posted...
those graphics suck

BendoHendo
3 years ago#10
Cruzader619 posted...
those graphics suck

x_stevey_x posted...
Cruzader619 posted...
those graphics suck

This game isn't aimed at your demographic. Go play Skyrim or Mass Effect or whatever else people are playing these days.

--
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Mother of God. New screenshots from "Project Eternity" - Baldur's Gate is back!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived