This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NFS:Rivals yet another broken port

#21BuburibonPosted 11/25/2013 11:44:09 AM
***Also posted on the PC NFSR board***

Hey guys/gals, for proper 60fps, right-click on the NFSR icon on Origin, select "Game Properties..." and paste the following into the "Command Line Arguments" box.

-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60.0

This should synchronize the rendering with the physics/simulation. Just make sure your rig is capable of maintaining 60fps at all times, otherwise the game speed will fluctuate with the frame rate.
---
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB 2133Mhz | GTX Titan @ 1136Mhz
#22SinisterSlayPosted 11/25/2013 11:57:18 AM
Buburibon posted...
***Also posted on the PC NFSR board***

Hey guys/gals, for proper 60fps, right-click on the NFSR icon on Origin, select "Game Properties..." and paste the following into the "Command Line Arguments" box.

-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60.0

This should synchronize the rendering with the physics/simulation. Just make sure your rig is capable of maintaining 60fps at all times, otherwise the game speed will fluctuate with the frame rate.

I guess that means the game also screws up if you drop below 30fps.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#23Kevin_OSPosted 11/25/2013 11:58:31 AM
Disastersaurus posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
The lock's fine, barely even noticeable
- typical peasant

"Content makes poor men rich; discontent makes rich men poor."

Or, to paraphrase Mr. Franklin: Bein' angry all the time about videogames is bad for you. Relax and enjoy.

Fantastic post. This has brightened up my day. You have my sincere thanks :)
---
3570k / HD 7870 / GA-Z77X-D3H / 500R / 1TB HDD / 8GB DDR3 / TX 650
#24AsucaHayashiPosted 11/25/2013 12:01:46 PM
ThePCElitist posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...
It seems like he's just looking to things to complain about. Who plays a racing game with the keyboard? Stopped watching there.

Oh, and let's not forget that you're apparently forced to watch cutscenes over and over without having an option to skip any of them.

this to me is one of the defining moments of peasantry and i actively dismiss any game that force this **** on you... most notably max payne 3.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/
#25ein311Posted 11/25/2013 12:25:14 PM
AsucaHayashi posted...
this to me is one of the defining moments of peasantry and i actively dismiss any game that force this **** on you

yanno... I'm more annoyed at forced cutscenes than I am at an FPS lock.
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#26my_name_is_EdPosted 11/25/2013 2:16:23 PM
NFS hasn't been good since Shift, move along.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cSf50Qs.png