This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wha? Wtf why are crap like these getting through GreenLight?

#161DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 1:43:07 AM(edited)
lostnumberwar posted...
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

I know and I meant what I said.

Lol one random person on the internet who knows nothing about music says Taylor Swift sucks, she must definitely suck.

The irony here is astounding. Look at your own topic.
One person stating an opinion about a game. OMG he must know what he's talking about everyone worship him.

There is no irony here.

The game has bad level design, mediocre platforming, the graphics/animation are subpar even when you compare them to other flash games, and its not even difficult at all, you die because the devs hide stuff from you but once you know whats coming the game is a joke.

Has this game even won awards like other indie games (FEZ, Spelunky), lol no, will it win awards, not even close.

See I can dislike many games, yet I know many of them are actually well done games and the devs put effort into them, those games aren't bad just because I dislike them, and there are games that are bad just like this one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#162shdwdrgnixPosted 11/26/2013 2:32:25 AM
DerPancake posted...
lostnumberwar posted...
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

Lol one random person on the internet who knows nothing about music says Taylor Swift sucks, she must definitely suck.

One person stating an opinion about a game. OMG he must know what he's talking about everyone worship him.

There is no irony here.

The game has bad level design, mediocre platforming, the graphics/animation are subpar even when you compare them to other flash games, and its not even difficult at all, you die because the devs hide stuff from you but once you know whats coming the game is a joke.

Has this game even won awards like other indie games (FEZ, Spelunky), lol no, will it win awards, not even close.

See I can dislike many games, yet I know many of them are actually well done games and the devs put effort into them, those games aren't bad just because I dislike them, and there are games that are bad just like this one.

something tells me you never played the game. The only times things are hidden is the traps placed in the level, but there is still the puzzle solving in a lot of places and the bullet hell segments, which are difficult if you aren't used to them
#163ClouddxPosted 11/26/2013 2:37:28 AM(edited)
DerPancake posted...
lostnumberwar posted...
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

There is no irony here.

How do you not see the irony in telling me "Lol one random person on the internet who knows nothing about music says Taylor Swift sucks, she must definitely suck" when you're saying that the game you mentioned sucks, but you're also just one random person on the internet why should we value anything you say?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 470 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#164DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 2:53:07 AM
Clouddx posted...

How do you not see the irony in telling me "Lol one random person on the internet who knows nothing about music says Taylor Swift sucks, she must definitely suck" when you're saying that the game you mentioned sucks, but you're also just one random person on the internet why should we value anything you say?

Random user vs One of the biggest artists in the world

Random user vs An uknown dev who made his first game on gamemaker.

Big difference.
---
#165shdwdrgnixPosted 11/26/2013 3:05:38 AM(edited)
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

Big difference.

it's his third game(that I'm aware of)
#166lostnumberwarPosted 11/26/2013 3:26:25 AM
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

Big difference.

She's not one of the biggest artists in the world. She may be a big Artist in America but on the world stage she hardly makes an impact. So who's living in a small world again?
---
Taylor Swift the Pet Rock of the music industry.
#167DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 3:42:12 AM
lostnumberwar posted...
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

Big difference.

She's not one of the biggest artists in the world. She may be a big Artist in America but on the world stage she hardly makes an impact. So who's living in a small world again?

Now Europe and Australia dont count?
---
#168lostnumberwarPosted 11/26/2013 3:55:56 AM
DerPancake posted...
lostnumberwar posted...
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

Big difference.

Now Europe and Australia dont count?

Not when eclipsed by India and China.
---
This is not my signature.
#169fuzzymanPosted 11/26/2013 10:29:06 AM
looks more fun than mario
---
http://i.imgur.com/hOjV6w3.jpg
#170KillerTrufflePosted 11/26/2013 10:33:18 AM
DerPancake posted...
lostnumberwar posted...
DerPancake posted...
Clouddx posted...

There is no irony here.

The game has bad [opinion] level design, mediocre [opinion] platforming, the graphics/animation are subpar [opinion] even when you compare them to other flash games, and its not even difficult at all, you die because the devs hide stuff from you but once you know whats coming the game is a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAKprpl7aPo
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23