This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Isn't the best feeling in the world, when a game really immerses you?

#21Cubis101Posted 11/21/2013 12:14:03 PM
Yeah man gaming has been a huge part of my life and there have been some incredible games that I lose myself in.

Kingdom Hearts - there's a reason this game is my favorite series :D
Mass Effect - I still haven't played 3 but the first one easily captured my attention for quite awhile.
Pikmin - I remember the dreams I had after playing those games and they are still one of my favorite series to date even with all the modern wonders being pushed out.
Golden Sun - holy cow talk about one of the best gaming experiences ever. I was glued to my Game Boy for quite sometime!

There are tons more. I could make a list that spans hundreds of games over a ton of systems and generations. I've been gaming since I could hold a controller but I will still agree with everyone around you TC, real life has its own incredible moments. I cannot replace that weekend I spent with my entire family at Lake Superior boating, swimming and just having fun. or the time we got locked out of the house and I had to crawl in through the basement window to unlock the door.

If sex is boring you maybe do some research or find some way to spice up your sex life. Plan an epic night hanging with friends or a LAN party. Plan a romantic evening with your gf. I mean there are tons of ways to make memories. Gaming is awesome but so is real life.
---
GT & PSN & Steam ID: Cubis101
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Pokemon X, Might & Magic: Duel of the Champions
#22Alamyst_Posted 11/21/2013 12:16:37 PM
I play games every day and I have sex with my wife every day. If I had to give up one it would be games, reluctantly.

Skyrim. Now in my fourth play I can still come home from work, sit down and get lost in Skyrim.

FF6: Its nostalgia and it is the music. I can see certain characters or towns and listen to the music and I go somewhere that most mind altering drugs have never been able to, childhood.
---
psn Alamyst
#23ConkerPosted 11/21/2013 12:19:49 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
Sex is better, it has infinite replayability.

You obviously haven't had that much sex, especially with the same person for a long time.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#24shadowkratos774Posted 11/21/2013 12:38:00 PM
Xenoblade
---
...but in time, they will join you in the sun.
3DS FC: 4613-7001-8523, please PM me if you add me.
#25SinisterSlayPosted 11/21/2013 12:41:59 PM
Conker posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

You obviously haven't had that much sex, especially with the same person for a long time.

lol, then your doing it wrong.

Google some manuals for yourself and learn some techniques.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#26atopp399Posted 11/21/2013 12:45:08 PM
Everquest 2 was that game for me. I cannot wait until Everquest Next. Harder with a wife and two kids now but I can still get into games.
#27DerPancakePosted 11/21/2013 12:49:24 PM
Last of Us
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#28noimnoturdaddyPosted 11/21/2013 1:16:36 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
Conker posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

lol, then your doing it wrong.

No, it actually literally gets boring after a while, and you end up craving a new woman. Everyone has only so many tricks in their bag. Most women aren't flexible enough to perform all positions out there, or perverse enough to explore every possible facet of human sexuality.

And even if you found a woman who could bend like gumby and had no problem getting as dirty as you wanted, you'd eventually perform all the tricks you could with her, and want a new face to look at and a new body to explore (as would she). Instinct craves variety, there's no way getting around it.
---
http://postimage.org/image/5h4szslj9/
Man, you are think. - KrazyDago101's attempt to insult me
#29somebody336Posted 11/21/2013 1:18:38 PM
It is. I get way into Civ 5 for whatever reason :p
#30MasterDonGeroPosted 11/21/2013 1:40:43 PM
revolver posted...
MasterDonGero posted...

Without a condom, looking right into their eyes, while saying "I love you," and them saying it back.

Sorry, but saying 'I love you' during sex sounds really pathetic.

I didn't mean to say that you'd be repeating it throughout, but only right at that moment of the shared orgasm (keep in mind everything else that is going on). At that moment, you're so vulnerable, that if they say, "I don't love you," or, "I hate you," the entire experience would come crashing to a halt, and you might up and die of a broken heart on the spot. Or what would seem like a broken heart; it'd most likely be from the worst trip of all time causing you to jump off a cliff or blow your brains out.

The rush of taking that risk would be exhilarating and the satisfaction of the risk being worth it would be life-changing (or at least it would seem that way since you're tripping balls). It's like winning a game of blackjack that you bet your entire life on.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom