This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TPP is worst then SOPA was

#1blueheart100Posted 11/21/2013 11:54:44 AM
Hey guys, I'm bringing another petition, this time it's about TPP. It says it's like SOPA on steroids in this article. Could you sign this petion and spread the word around? If we can kill SOPA and PIPA, we can kill this one too.
http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/TPP3/?akid=2396.1545727.D48lqw&rd=1&t=1
---
Yes, I'm a woman and love video games.
#2SinisterSlayPosted 11/21/2013 11:57:24 AM
Wow again?

Can we overthrow government yet? They clearly are not representing my interests.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#3ghostwarrior79Posted 11/21/2013 12:00:40 PM
All you've been doing on this forum is shoving petitions down our throat telling us to sign this and sign that so we can whack SOPA and PIPA and all the other stupid groups.

Instead, hire a mercenary hacker group and tell 'em to NUKE ALL THOSE FOOLS AND GET IT OVER WITH!

Good day, miss.
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!ASSASSIN'S CREED PATRIOT
now playing- Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer
#4Ch3wyPosted 11/21/2013 12:01:36 PM
Where can I go to sign the petition to have it pass?

I like bills like this because they fight terrorism and promote freedom and justice.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#5blueheart100(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 3:10:45 PM
Because I don't agree with TPP and I want to get the information out there. At least I trying to do something, even it's annoying people, someone might sign it. The more the people know about this, the better we keep the big wigs in check. I would rather have my freedom then goverment tell me what to do.
---
Yes, I'm a woman and love video games.
#6Digital StormPosted 11/21/2013 3:13:30 PM
No sign.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#7SinisterSlayPosted 11/21/2013 3:14:16 PM
Digital Storm posted...
No sign.

AMD=FINISHED
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#8Rexdragon125Posted 11/21/2013 3:17:19 PM
Lol, you're doing it wrong. You can't win by gathering signatures, you have to gather more money than the corporate interests who are buying politicians. Murica!
#9steveboblarryPosted 11/21/2013 3:18:39 PM
Rexdragon125 posted...
Lol, you're doing it wrong. You can't win by gathering signatures, you have to gather more money than the corporate interests who are buying politicians. Murica!

This, gaining awareness still helps though
---
Official TimePharaoh Fanboy #1
Put this in your sig if you are a TimePharaoh fanboy
#10Rexdragon125Posted 11/21/2013 3:20:46 PM
How is awareness going to help? People get outraged and then what? Send strongly worded letters to their politicians? If their politicians cared in the first place this would already be gone.