This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worth spending 8.00 on a beta code for elder scrolls online?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Worth spending 8.00 on a beta code for elder scrolls online?
2 years ago#1
Im considering going on eBay for a beta code to play elder scrolls online this weekend is anyone on it that wants to send me a free code ? dying to check it out
(edited by QUIK)
2 years ago#2
Go play WoW its the same thing sadly.
2 years ago#3
No.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
2 years ago#4
I think it's pretty fun.

But I would not spend 8 dollars to play in a weekend event.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
2 years ago#5
If I could give you my beta I would, I'm not going to use it and kind of dislike it from the previous events. Alas, since it is tied to my account and not a key, I won't.
---
"Are you going to buy this time? Or are you still just curious?"
"Well, I supposed you could say I'm Buy-Curious" ~PSN - greeniebeanie
2 years ago#6
I had a key and I was going to use it before I realized that the client was 20GB.

I would have given it to you if I knew prior.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sUtdyzN.png - Popularity =/= Quality.
http://i.imgur.com/0Awd55E.png - Opinions =/= Truth.
2 years ago#7
I want to check it out too. I love skyrim and this may be the first good mmo with controller support
2 years ago#8
I have a key. Not sure if it's account tied(don't think it is). Lost all interest once I learned it will be pay to play
---
i7 3930k @4.0ghz | GA-X79-UP4 | Corsair 850ax | 16gb 1600mhz GSkill Ripjaws | GTX Titan | 240gb + 480gb Corsair SSD 500 Gb HDD| Windows 7 pro 64 | Phantom 410
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Worth spending 8.00 on a beta code for elder scrolls online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived