This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man I sure did have a blast the last 7 hours of my night.

#1Dollarman_2005Posted 11/22/2013 1:47:52 AM
Wake up from a nap where my computer was working flawlessly to one that's sluggish. Decided a reboot was in order and did so only to find out that it won't boot. It POSTs but it wouldn't boot Windows. After hours of trying the restore and fix tool, I just finally grabbed a spare drive and installed Windows on that.

Was able to do that and boot from that while using the other drive as a secondary drive and get what I could. It was copying at 24 kb/s so only pictures and a few documents were saved. No games, movies, or music. :(

This is just a failing drive, yes? Caviar blue bought in January 2010, I imagine it's about its time to die.
#2Erik212Posted 11/22/2013 3:54:35 AM
I've had some Caviar Blues running since 2009. I'm scared.
---
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.
#3ZeraphLordSPosted 11/22/2013 5:03:26 AM
Erik212 posted...
I've had some Caviar Blues running since 2009. I'm scared.

http://www.urtech.ca/2012/06/solved-what-is-the-most-reliable-drives-actual-return-rates/

odds seem good at least in the short term
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs