This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC people who bought next-gen consoles

#31LoshadtPosted 11/23/2013 10:59:15 AM
hakmiya posted...
P.S I primary play PC. Only use my xbox for GTA 5 so you can take that overused "Console peasant cuz you said something pozotive bout dem" BS and eat it.

I thought you were a console peasant because you possess all of the qualities of one.

- Getting butthurt when someone says something negative about a console? Check.
- Being largely ignorant of hardware? (close to a 700 series card my ass) Check.
- Insulting people because they disagree with you? Check.
- Anti-PC signature? Check.

And my proof that there is a high failure rate are the numerous 1-star Amazon reviews due to hardware failure. To be fair I will concede on the muliplayer resolution on Killzone, I mixed it up with a twitter post about BF4 running at 720p.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#32hakmiyaPosted 11/23/2013 11:28:01 AM(edited)
Loshadt posted...
hakmiya posted...
P.S I primary play PC. Only use my xbox for GTA 5 so you can take that overused "Console peasant cuz you said something pozotive bout dem" BS and eat it.

I thought you were a console peasant because you possess all of the qualities of one.

- Being largely ignorant of hardware? (close to a 700 series card my ass) Check.

And my proof that there is a high failure rate are the numerous 1-star Amazon reviews due to hardware failure. To be fair I will concede on the muliplayer resolution on Killzone, I mixed it up with a twitter post about BF4 running at 720p.

Careful now. You can kill ban cells wit that level of stupidity.

Don't use terms you don't know the meaning to. No one was butthurt, you just cant read well.
The graphics card in the PS4 performs 1.8 teraflops. Its in the ball park of being a radeon 7850.
its not a anti PC signature. I use the quote because it was funny. PCs are not a religion or a political party. They are machines in peoples homes, that's it. Thank you for further proving my point about how disturbing the users on this side of gamefaqs behave and think.

And ignored

---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#33hakmiyaPosted 11/23/2013 11:26:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34SpideyknightPosted 11/23/2013 11:27:10 AM
I'm enjoying the ps4, it's a good upgrade from the ps3. I wish the ps3's architecture wasn't so proprietary though, this console would be perfect with backwards capability. I understand why it isn't there, just a little disappointed.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#35BuburibonPosted 11/23/2013 11:36:58 AM
As I mentioned in other thread, I'm currently forcing myself through Killzone. In my opinion it's just like every other Killzone campaign in the past; relatively pretty (1080p, variable framerate with vsync + triple buffer, SSAO flickers at times) for console standards, but boring and uninspired. The system itself seems solid so far, and looks to be a better quality blu-ray player than the XB1. More specifically, the PS4's decoding of HD audio formats is superior to that of the XB1 at the moment.

I've been playing the XB1 the most, and am actually having a fantastic time with Forza, and KI. Both games run at 60fps, so no problems there at all. Forza is native 1080p, however anti-aliasing could have certainly been better, as well as some of the ground textures during races. KI is rendered at 720p, but looks very similar to Forza in terms of resolution thanks to better AA, and the XB1's superb video scaler.

In short, no PC gamer would be seriously impressed with the technical aspects of either console, and with regard to games... well, ask me again in about one year once better exclusives have been released. :-)
---
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB 2133Mhz | GTX Titan @ 1136Mhz
#36Snuckie7Posted 11/23/2013 1:02:10 PM
hakmiya posted...
Loshadt posted...
hakmiya posted...

Don't use terms you don't know the meaning to. No one was butthurt, you just cant read well.
The graphics card in the PS4 performs 1.8 teraflops. Its in the ball park of being a radeon 7850.
its not a anti PC signature. I use the quote because it was funny. PCs are not a religion or a political party. They are machines in peoples homes, that's it. Thank you for further proving my point about how disturbing the users on this side of gamefaqs behave and think.

And ignored

ITP: 700 = 7000
---
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W
#37DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/23/2013 1:08:43 PM
Killah Priest posted...
MS sent me a free xbox one.

I feel ripped off getting it for free, its a complete disaster the games look and play like crap and it looks terrible in my entertainment center.

I'd sell it but I'd feel like I was ripping off whomever purchased it, no way could I willingly accept cash for such a terrible product.

I'd take it. It'd make a nice stand for my Xbox.(original)
---
Even people have toenails. Of course PCs have toenails. -claytonbuckley
#38hakmiyaPosted 11/23/2013 1:21:16 PM
Snuckie7 posted...
hakmiya posted...
Loshadt posted...
hakmiya posted...

And ignored

ITP: 700 = 7000

Go back to the PS4 boards snookie.
---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#39strongo9Posted 11/23/2013 1:28:11 PM
I'm loving my Wii U so far. I have four games for it so far and plan to pick up Super Mario 3D World when I get the chance.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
#40killkountPosted 11/23/2013 1:36:17 PM
I don't see the point right now. I wouldn't buy any games for it unless they were good exclusives because i buy all multi-platform releases on PC. And let's face it, there are no good exclusives out right now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XqIF7rn.gif