This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the PC exclusives to look forward to?

#21r7gerrabbitPosted 11/23/2013 2:43:29 PM
simondaking posted...
Loshadt posted...
For me it's Project Eternity, Wasteland 2, and Witcher 3.

Witcher 3 isn't a pc exclusive.

Witcher games are still 100 times more superior on PC. Everything from the graphics, to the controls, to DRM free.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Mqy7G.gif
#22wentzelotPosted 11/23/2013 2:45:30 PM
r7gerrabbit posted...
simondaking posted...
Loshadt posted...
For me it's Project Eternity, Wasteland 2, and Witcher 3.

Witcher 3 isn't a pc exclusive.

Witcher games are still 100 times more superior on PC. Everything from the graphics, to the controls, to DRM free.

denial
#23TheWayOfTheGunPosted 11/23/2013 4:42:28 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
TheWayOfTheGun posted...
PC exclusives. lol

Ublike you console people PC does have its own exclusives.

Console people? You racist!
---
Glorious God Gamers > PC Master Race > Console Peasants ---> http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/644/9eb.jpg
#24LoshadtPosted 11/23/2013 5:57:01 PM(edited)
wentzelot posted...
denial

I don't know about 100 times, but the Witcher games are much better on PC due to mods, graphical settings, no DRM, and the option to use any control peripheral you want.

Also, yes I forgot that Witcher 3 was also coming to the PS4/Xbone.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#25RagnawindPosted 11/23/2013 9:07:01 PM
Since my last post, some people seem to not have read the topic title. It said PC EXCLUSIVES. For example, I saw someone say Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, which I know will be on PS4, at last, as well as PC. People also said Witcher 3, which will also be on consoles and trying to justify saying it because of better things, but that is NOT the point. The topic is specifically about PC EXCLUSIVES, which there aren't many of aside from mostly indie games nowadays.
#26The_Man_On_FirePosted 11/23/2013 11:21:38 PM
wizardmon posted...
Dwarf Fortress.

hahaha
#27GamerManiac187(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 11:31:49 PM
Ragnawind posted...
Since my last post, some people seem to not have read the topic title. It said PC EXCLUSIVES. For example, I saw someone say Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, which I know will be on PS4, at last, as well as PC. People also said Witcher 3, which will also be on consoles and trying to justify saying it because of better things, but that is NOT the point. The topic is specifically about PC EXCLUSIVES, which there aren't many of aside from mostly indie games nowadays.

Well, I wouldn't mind stretching the meaning a bit if it really fits the situation. I mean Orange Box is multiplat, but I pretty much consider TF2 to be a PC game, with all the content added since the beginning up until now.
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#28Mogu_MoguPosted 11/23/2013 11:33:39 PM
Star Citizen? lol
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.