This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spelunky is a stupid game.

#21xanthan1Posted 11/23/2013 11:21:35 AM(edited)
water1111 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Great reasons you put there, I'll really think about that.

Seriously though. Reasons.

TC you still haven't given any reasons.

read the OP again.

You didn't go into detail on how it is a flaw. Randomized levels is a perfectly fine thing for a game to have. Try actually saying how it was done badly instead of just saying it was bad. You know, actually point out flaws instead of saying it sucks just for having a feature you don't like while saying nothing about how or why its bad.

I'm sorry details are a thing you don't seem to understand.
#22SteamsterPosted 11/23/2013 11:25:16 AM
I don't see why you care so much about what TC says. Yes, he's obviously trolling. He's known to do so.

But what if he does come up with a phenomenal reason for why it sucks? Is that really going to affect how YOU feel when YOU play the game YOURSELF? No, it's OK to like the game even if he was somehow right about randomly generated levels being objectively bad.
#23MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/23/2013 11:51:14 AM
water1111 posted...
Great reasons you put there, I'll really think about that.

Seriously though. Reasons.

TC you still haven't given any reasons.

read the OP again.

The OP has remained unchanged. Please elaborate how random game design is always a complete flaw and enough to make an otherwise good game "stupid"
#24NingishzidaPosted 11/23/2013 12:00:10 PM
xanthan1 posted...
You didn't go into detail on how it is a flaw. Randomized levels is a perfectly fine thing for a game to have. Try actually saying how it was done badly instead of just saying it was bad. You know, actually point out flaws instead of saying it sucks just for having a feature you don't like while saying nothing about how or why its bad.

i'd pay money to be there when you finally have a stroke from anger.
#25xanthan1Posted 11/23/2013 2:00:40 PM(edited)
Ningishzida posted...
xanthan1 posted...

i'd pay money to be there when you finally have a stroke from anger.

I like how people like you can't tell annoyance from anger, it speaks volumes about your world view that you think any negativity MUST be anger.

Or that you think pointing out how someone failed to actually make a point is anger. I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong point.