This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

motionjoy not working anymore

#21SinisterSlayPosted 11/25/2013 6:49:36 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Does anyone know if I can remove motionjoy and viruses using remote assistance?

Any step by step? Or cleaning tool?

Removing motionJOy through control panel works just fine and done it many times with no problems.

Apparently it's not in the control panel. What is it called?

bump
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#22Fade2black001Posted 11/25/2013 9:43:14 AM
I'm trying to remember. If its not there then it came with its own uninstaller. I know it wasnt hard to get rid of it.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#23SinisterSlayPosted 11/25/2013 9:48:52 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
I'm trying to remember. If its not there then it came with its own uninstaller. I know it wasnt hard to get rid of it.

I got to give instructions over a chat message to someone that is somewhat computer illiterate.

Apparently they have Avast as their virus scanner, so hopefully that would detect anything motionjoy installed.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#24Fade2black001Posted 11/25/2013 9:00:03 PM
SinisterSlay posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

I got to give instructions over a chat message to someone that is somewhat computer illiterate.

Apparently they have Avast as their virus scanner, so hopefully that would detect anything motionjoy installed.

Sorry for the late reply but I dont think it will.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.